Nicholasville, KY

Posted November 22, 2010
My son came to TPS due to being bullied at his other school. He began to lash out at his teachers because of this, which led to couseling, then finally to TPS. I had heard it was the "bad kid school", but I thank God everyday for the staff and the principles taught at TPS, because without them he may not have gotten his diploma, let alone now be enrolled in college. He not only got his diploma, but learned invaluable life lessons about respect for himself and others through their Discovery program. Their school motto, "Discovering Pride and Purpose Through Achievement" is a reality that is taught and practiced there. The staff has a genuine concern about each and every student who walks through that door, no matter their background or difficulties faced with that student. Their ultimate goal is to help them achieve not only the acedemic knowledge they need, but valuable lessons that help them deal with life and all it's ups and downs in a positive and healthy way. I was so impressed with the school and staff that I applied for a job there my son's senior year in 2005, and am currently still an employee there. "The bad kid school"? I think not...

The Providence School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
I give this school 5 stars! This school saved my child from being a drop out. The teachers, and staff care for like she was thier own child. Their system of mentoring the kids is the greatest idea I have known. The kids are treated with respect no matter what thier back ground is and no child is left behind. TPS does not get the reconition it deserves, nor do the kids who attend this school. I wish all the public schools in Jessamine COunty would adopt TPS's way of teaching!

Posted June 26, 2007
- a former student
I am a former student and I loved every moment I spent there! They have the greatest teachers there and the worlds greatest principle. I just wanted to post what I had to say because no one really knows how hard they work to keep things there fun for the kids and the might not see it now but the stuff there are people that truly care what happens to you not only at school but at life. I love you all and thank you for everything that you all ever done for me because not only did it help with myself but in my life and it will also help in my kids life. Thank you

Posted October 04, 2005