Nicholasville, KY

Posted March 01, 2013
I love Warner!! Yea its an older school, but its got character. My kids have loved their teachers and the activities; like camping out in the courtyard to learning how a river flows with hands on experiments at science night. I also love the office staff who greet me by name when I walk in. I've had rowdy boys at Warner who have been in trouble from time to time and the Principal Mr. Gallutia is alway great with the kids and fair with the punishments. Some things I don't like about Warner are the drop off and pick up procedures, which could be streamlined. I don't like the cafeteria lighting either (it use to be the old gym) the lighting has a strange glow that makes me feel ill at times.

Posted September 05, 2012
I currently have 3 children in this school. I am happy with my 2 older children's teachers and their experiences thus far, HOWEVER, with my first grader... she keeps getting forgotten about when she is in the rest room. Terribly disappointing and scary for her. Education wise... I am happy. I enjoy the staff and so far they seem to be genuine educators. I have HEARD TONS of wonderful things about Warner from friends int he past. I LOVE the principal! He is a wonderful educator that comes from a line of educators in his family! He is encourage male participation in school... I like that! The school has a new healthier lifestyle, I was upset at first because my daughter has been waiting YEARS to take cupcakes to school on her birthday. She has sat and watched her 3 older siblings do it and couldn't WAIT till it was her turn! The Watch Gods program is kinda neat also! It encourages dads, uncles, grandads to take more of a role in the classmates lives. The father/son team gets to wear matching shirts the day the father volunteers. My kids are ALL excited about it and can't wait till they get their day with daddy at school! This is one of the better school in Jessamine county.

Hattie C. Warner Elementary School 1

Posted November 27, 2011
this school is so bad they dont know how to handle autistic kids. they mistreated him! and we had to MOVE two hours away just to get him in a good school!

Posted May 30, 2006

Hattie C. Warner Elementary School
821 Wilmore Rd, Nicholasville, KY  40356
Last modified Hattie C. Warner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hattie C. Warner Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top