Nicholasville, KY

Nicholasville Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted February 21, 2007
This school is different from any other we have attended as we have moved for my husband's jobs. It is not very often that even the teachers your child does not have can call his name in the hallway or ask how your child's day went. The teachers here really seem to care. All my questions have been answered quickly and teachers are willing to adapt for my child's needs based on his ability. I believe for a public school in this area that this school does great with what it has available.

Nicholasville Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2006
As the parent of a gifted first grader I must say this school has been sorely lacking! There is no response to letters sent to the teacher. Their idea of differentiation is a joke. I am basically home schooling my child after school just to keep her on track. Wilmore Elementary does far better in test scores and discipline. If you have a choice, which I am now excersizing, flee from this school!

Posted July 13, 2006
This school is top notch! They care about the students and are involved. The Family Resource Center is excellent. They offer help and advice not only to the students, but to the parents also. They have several programs to improve life for the students and know almost every child by name. You couldn't ask for a better education and expierence for your child.

Nicholasville Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2005
Principal has great repoire with faculty. Parents get to choose top 3 choices of teachers each year. Gifted program very good. Need more hands on curriculum resources (variety). One of best in Jessamine County. Parent/teacher communication is good.

Posted February 02, 2005
- a former student
I tended NEAS 4 years ago. It was the best time of my life. All of the teachers are nice and helpful. And all of them are still there. Its fun and the best academic school in KY. They have the best arts teachers in KY. And the parents are invold with every thing. A former student.

Posted November 05, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school three years ago, and its amazing! I leaned so much wwhile attending NEAS. If you go soon you might still have the best art teacher in the world, she's so nice! My 1-4 grade teachers are still there, they are truly wonderful. I am now a decent student, recieving mostly As and Bs occasionaly Cs and I really do believe if I had of chosen another school I would not be doing near as well.

Posted December 18, 2003

Nicholasville Elementary School
414 West Maple St, Nicholasville, KY  40356
Last modified Nicholasville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nicholasville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top