Nicholasville, KY

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted August 07, 2008
I have been at wjms for 2 years and now have to switch to east. I am very upset about having to switch because wjms has the best teachers i have ever had in my life and the classes are great. They are very safe and you have fun but still learn what you have to learn.

West Jessamine Middle School 3

Posted November 06, 2006
We are fairly pleased with WJMS. The overall environment is excellent. The biggest concern is communication between leadership, teachers and parents. Test scores are not increasing due to NCLB and writing standards, yet it seems there are not enough assistants to help, although that may be a district wide problem. The teachers seem to be under a lot of strain currently with so many meetings that one wonders if that is getting in the way of instruction and planning. We see no real difference in accelerated instruction and regular instruction from friends of our child that are in regular ed classrooms. Our child enjoys school and likes the teachers although there are alot of teacher absences. We as parents have not gotten a realistic description of how the school plans to change this year to keep from going to tier 4, concerning, but better choice than EJMS by far.

West Jessamine Middle School 4

Posted July 12, 2006

West Jessamine Middle School 4

Posted February 25, 2004
I attended West Jessamine my 8th grade year. I came from having been to private schools my whole life. West Jessamine gave me wonderful tools and skills that my expensive private school never did. I would highly reccomend West Jessamine. Its staff make you feel like you matter and you forget there are hundred of students around.

West Jessamine Middle School
1400 Wilmore Rd, Nicholasville, KY  40356
Last modified West Jessamine Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Jessamine Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top