Olive Hill, KY

Posted September 19, 2013
I am in the 8th grade here at WCMS. I would just like to say that this school is wonderful. The all work together to make sure that each individual student knows and understands the curriculum being taught. I also enjoy the variety of clubs and extracurricular activities that are available such as soccer, track, baseball, basketball, football, volleyball, book club, science club, girls' club, boys' club, peer pals, sign language, academic team, etc... So all in all West Carter is a great school.

Posted January 04, 2008
I am in the 6th grade here. And personally I would recommend this school to anyone. They have incredible teachers that strive to teach us everything they can possibly teach. Great school.

Posted September 01, 2007
This school is a wonderful school. They have very good teachers, and the princeable is amzing. I would recommend this school to anyone! My daughter is int he sith grade here!

West Carter Middle School
150 Warrior Dr, Olive Hill, KY  41164
Last modified West Carter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Carter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top