Owensboro, KY

Seven Hills Alternative School 5

Posted January 10, 2013
I want to start out by saying Thanks to all the staff and teachers at Seven Hills Alternative School for being so kind to my 2 daughters, and my son that are schooled there, for always nicely greeting me at the door and making me feel invited and a big part of my childrens education.. I do have to say that Mr. West is one of the best repeat BEST principals that any parent could want for their children. I have to say since my kids have been apart of that school they have done so well and have learned so much more and even as much as changed with there at home attitudes.. Thanks a lot to all of yall there at SHAS. Yall are awesome and the top best teachers, staff and principal...

Seven Hills Alternative School
2401 McConnell Ave, Owensboro, KY  42303
Last modified Seven Hills Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Seven Hills Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top