9-12 & Ungraded
Owensboro, KY
Students enrolled: 1,333

Apollo High School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
I saw where Becky Winston Williams had wrote about her special Ed kids on her Facebook page. I cant believe the school board lets her work at Apollo. If I was a parent and read this I would want her Fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Such a great school. I graduated here. Prepared me for college and life afterwards. Has best academics around

Posted August 13, 2012
I am currently a senior at Apollo high school. I have attended many schools. and not only are the teachers here great; but the atmosphere is like a really big famly. every one is accepted. I have been here for 2 years and I have yet to see a clich. if you are looking for a great school i n owensboro Apollo istheschools for you.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted June 09, 2007
My son attended Apollo for 4 years . He just graduated with the class of 2007 . I think Apollo High School is wonderful. He did a great job there and learned a lot. I am very proud of the student that he has became because of the faculty and staff at Apollo

Posted January 07, 2004

Apollo High School
2280 Tamarack Rd, Owensboro, KY  42301
Last modified Apollo High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apollo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top