Bad
Good

Simply the BEST! Deer Park has helped all of my children find their talents and grow those talents. One of my children was gifted and she had opportunities to do projects that she enjoyed and could learn deeply about the subject. My son enjoys the clubs and extra things the school does to make learning fun. My youngest got to be on the news show and that made his year. The librarian and the counselor are the nicest people ever. The principal and the teachers really care about my children and I am thankful that my children go to school at an International Baccelaurette school that teaches about helping our community and all the important academic stuff too. THANK YOU DEER PARK!

my daughter was just a year and did very well, very good attention from teachers, and very good demand academic. thank you very much Deer Park...

Deer Park teachers and staff are some of the most professional and caring educators in Owensboro! Their commitment to students and families is amazing! We are very fortunate to have Deer Park as an IB school! Go Rangers!

Deer Park has a great staff working in every area. Thanks to each and every one of you Deer Park workers. My granddaughter is doing great there and on the A-B honor roll. I have been very pleased with her progress during her almost 6 years here. She started at Deer Park in kindergarten and now is in 5th grade. I am not looking forward to the move to middle school next year. However, I am sure it will prove to be a success as well. Thanks everyone.

I have two children that attend school at Deer Park. We love, love, love the school! The principal, teachers, and every staff member always seem genuinely happy to be there and have really challenge my children. The first day of school, all the teachers were out in front of the school cheering about the kids COMING BACK! I got a little teary-eyed thinking how touching it is to see these teachers and other school workers cheering and yelling MY child's name as we drove into the parking lot! I paid too much money for my house just to get a house in the Deer Park school zone. I have never been sorry!

This is my sons second year at Deer Park and we love it!! He's an A-B student (which he wasn't at his other school) Last year, his 3rd grade year one nine weeks he was on the all A honor roll. Other than that he was on the the A-B honor role. My son was quite an introvert, and I don't know what it is about this school but he has finally popped out of his shell. I think I owe all of that to his teachers, the teachers helpers, lunchroom ladies, librarian and many more adults and teachers alike at Deer Park. My only regret is that we didn't get to Deer Park sooner!

I love this school! My children have had many wonderful experiences and have learned more than I would have ever imagined. However, if you ever have to send your kids to afterschool, I would strongly suggest the YMCA or a private sitter. The afterschool program has a lot to be desired. Out of all the staff in the whole school, you can expect smiles and kind words at every turn.

Last modified Deer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.