Owensboro, KY

Posted December 01, 2014
Highly recommend Burns to parents. ..my son is in kindergarten writing sentences..spelling words...learning math and history. ..its amazing to me the knowledge he is receiving! !! Everyone is very friendly as well !!

F T Burns Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2014
My kids go to this school and they are in the 4th and 5th grade. Neither one can write a complete sentence out. Their math is a joke they get told it's the correct answer when it's not. If they stop worrying so much on the testing and more on what the kids really need to know to succeed in school maybe they would be a good school.

Posted November 01, 2013
Burns Elementary is a wonderful school. My son started kindergarten this year. We are new to town, he is my only child & he didn't attend preschool so I was no nervous in the beginning. The school has put all my fears to rest. Any concerns I have are addressed immediately. I am able to email his teacher with any questions 24/7. I eat lunch with my son once a week & see nothing but good things while there. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

F T Burns Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted February 03, 2005
Burns Elementary is an awesome. My son is in the fourth grade and I have a daughter who went through the school and is now in middle school. We have great teachers and staff who care greatly for the students. I am on the PTO board and love being involved in the school. It is a very pleasant place to be and a great place to send our children. I love the teachers and would not want my child at any other school. I want to say thanks to our teachers and principal for all the hard work.

Posted September 16, 2004
From the first moment we walked into the Fall Orientation, I knew from the genuine smiles from the staff that Burns was going to be a great school. My son started Kindergarten this year at Burns, and the entire staff from the PTO President, who is completely dedicated to that school, on up to the Principal, who is a dynamic individual and really enjoys children, literally impresses me. I have to add that his Kindergarten teacher, really cares about her students. She always has a smile and encouraging words.

Posted May 04, 2004
My son has attended Burns Elementary for 3 years. He is in the forth grade. He has some areas of learning that need special attention. The teachers and staff have gone out of their way to help him succeed in his work. He is excited about school and learning again. They meet with me anytime I have questions and welcome my suggestions. His teachers are very involved and will call me at home if he is having problems with his class work. They do a great job keeping me informed.

F T Burns Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2004
Burns is for the most part a good school. My children have been there since preschool. Academics at Burns is very good. The only downfall I have had is disapline. I think there isn't enough.

F T Burns Elementary School
4514 Goetz Dr, Owensboro, KY  42301
Last modified F T Burns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F T Burns Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top