Bad
Good

Highly recommend Burns to parents. ..my son is in kindergarten writing sentences..spelling words...learning math and history. ..its amazing to me the knowledge he is receiving! !! Everyone is very friendly as well !!

My kids go to this school and they are in the 4th and 5th grade. Neither one can write a complete sentence out. Their math is a joke they get told it's the correct answer when it's not. If they stop worrying so much on the testing and more on what the kids really need to know to succeed in school maybe they would be a good school.

Burns Elementary is a wonderful school. My son started kindergarten this year. We are new to town, he is my only child & he didn't attend preschool so I was no nervous in the beginning. The school has put all my fears to rest. Any concerns I have are addressed immediately. I am able to email his teacher with any questions 24/7. I eat lunch with my son once a week & see nothing but good things while there. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified F T Burns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.