Bad
Good

Country Heights Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2011
Shocked that this sweet school is only rated a six! Encouraging, positive principal promotes good citizenship and school pride. My kindergartener has a loving and kind teacher. He loves going to school and talks about husky pride! There are many family events throughout the year and excellent communication with parents. We moved here from TN in june and are new to Owensboro. Even though the town itself is very unwelcoming to new comers, this school has been the only bright exception. They have been the only place in Owensboro that has gotten to know us and made us feel warmly welcomed at the school. Warm, safe, nurturing and strong commitment to students and families. A 9 in my book.

Country Heights Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2008
School academically is outstanding...however the school seems to be very cliquish...My child is an out-of-towner and this seemed to work against her. Also I saw how children of either wealthy parents or teachers children were shown favoritism. It was very disappointing to see such a thing going on....and what is the most disappointing is my child noticed it and started having doubts about herself...It seemed the parents and teachers loved to have PTA meetings in order to pat each other on the backs...So if you are not a native of Owensboro or in a high-income bracket...Good luck.

Country Heights Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2004
My child has been at Ches since kindergarten and I would not change one thing about our experience. The teachers are very dedicated and caring. Also, I enjoy being able to come out to volunteer at the school. You are always welcome when you come. There is always something to do. I believe that for our children to succeed, we as parents need to be involved in what they are doing. The school is not jsut a babysitter! We all need to step up and help these teachers help our kids. They are our future. Thank you to everyone at CH for all you do. I'm behind you 100%

Country Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2003
Country Heights is a super elementary school and Daviess County Public Schools rule! I have a unique insight , because I have a daughter who attends third grade here, and I am also employed as the Computer Lab Assistant. We moved from another school district in Kentucky and I was worried that the educational level would be lower here, but I have been impressed. Every level, from the superintendent to the custodians, make sure 'It's About Kids.'

Country Heights Elementary School
4961 Kentucky 54, Owensboro, KY  42303
Last modified Country Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top