Posted December 24, 2009
my son has been at concord since 2005 and he loves it. i also have a child under one that will also attend concord even if i have to drive him there myself. everyone there really cares about the children. i hope that the school will continue to be excellent.

Posted September 16, 2009
The principle is top-notch, the teachers enthusiastic, and the environment friendly and perfect for excellent learning.

Posted September 10, 2008
Concord is a wonderful school. We have a fantastic principal who communicates to the parents almost daily. She wants to keep the parents informed about everything that is going on at Concord. She wants the parents to be involved. There is no better school in the Paducah area.

Posted September 10, 2008
This is an awesome school. This is my sons 3rd year attending and we love it. The staff is wonderful, the teachers really go above and beyond for each child. My son loves his school and I would not send him anywhere else.

Posted September 09, 2008
I am so pleased with how dedicated Concord is to making sure their students succeed.

Posted September 09, 2008
It is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and strive to do what is best for the children.

Posted April 02, 2008
Concord is a GREAT school. All you have to do is look at our scores and see that we believe in high achievement. Concord has a great staff, and a wonderful principal. There is not a better school in the paducah area. Gena

Posted April 01, 2008
What a awsome school! I have a K student there and next school year, I will have another K and a 1st grader. If the rest of the teachers are like the K teachers, then I can't wait. We had our son in a private school for pre-school and considered it for Kindergarten. After a close look at Concord, we knew where he needed to go. We made the switch and Concord beat the private school hands down. There was NO comparison to the level of interaction and the overall quality.

Posted March 27, 2008
This school has a great staff. They really seem to care about the kids. Lots of opportunity for parents to be involved, they encourage this. My kids really like this school. There doesn't seem to be alot of problems with students, if there ever is it is always taken care of in a timely matter. Lots of different groups of kids, not just one 'elite' group likesome schools have. I would encourage anyone to go visit this school, they would probably like what they see.

Concord Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
Wonderful school with great leadership and some really great parent involvement.

Concord Elementary School
5184 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY  42001
Last modified Concord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top