Bad
Good

Farley has adopted a policy of a strict adherence to a pilot reading and math program which has on average raised or maintained its reading and math scores but has suffered in most other areas and kept those students that were already above the curve from excelling.

Farley is great about getting parents involved and having you volunteer which i love doing. I have had kids at both ends of the school and the teachers are great. The principal is wonderful with the kids gives a good positive enviorment. They have monthly family nights and fun fests great school.

We were hesitant to send our son to school at Farley, but we decided we would try it and if we didn't like it we would change him to Clark Elementary the next year. We were pleasantly surprised. The teachers are nice, the school is orderly and the curriculum is excellent. Logan is lean lots and is enjoying his school experience very much. Ms. Grubbs is a fantastic principal and she has really brought a nice positive culture to the school. Logan is in kindergarten, he is reading and doing very well in math. I'm welcome at the school any time and I just adore Ms. Holly. They have a great volunteer program and you are encouraged to be as involved as you can. If you have reservations about the school I urge you to give it a chance.

I love FES!!!!!! I have a 17 yr old that went there for all of elementary and now I have smaller children there and I cant say enough positive things about our school. Mr. Johnson is fabulous. Parent involvement is awesome. FES is just overall terrific.

This school does have some staff memembers that care for children with special needs. But not enough of them to go around for all of the special needs children. The McCracken Co. School Board says to talk to the principal about concerns you have about teachers you have a problem with. The principal didnt care how my child was being treated. One of the special education teachers picked on my child and I heard she picked on another and the principal didnt do anything about it and neither did the school board. This year we are going to another county because of this behavior from FES and the school board!

Last modified Farley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.