Bad
Good

Posted July 05, 2016
Blessed... My granddaughter has not attended yet but we have heard wonderful and amazing things for children at the school

Posted July 10, 2013
I am a parent and a teacher at a different school district. I did my student teaching at LOES, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The students, teachers, and administration are exemplary. It is unbelievable watching children walk down the halls and participate in class! They are so well behaved. The teachers are adoring. Test scores are consistently high. They have an excellent Academic Team. What else can one say about this school?

Posted November 04, 2009
I went to Marshall County schools from day one to the end of my school years. I have four children within the Lone Oak School system. Need I say more? Lone Oak is clearly the one school in KY that really does care about the children.

Posted October 30, 2009
The staff is caring, accepting and welcome you into the building each time they see you. They are there for the right reason to teach children and make each one a success.

Posted October 30, 2009
Lone Oak is continually seeking ways to improve our school to benefit the children and make us the number 1 school in Kentucky. I couldn't ask for a better school to send my child to-thanks LOES!

Posted October 29, 2009
teachers are great, school is over crowded but they do their best to make each child feel special

Posted October 25, 2009
Lone Oak Elementary has wonderful teachers that have encouraged my child to learn. Each year her teachers have interested her in a new subject that has inspired her creativity and desire to learn more.

Posted October 25, 2009
I am so proud to say I love Lone Oak!! We have the most loving,caring teachers and staff of any school I have ever seen.They are always looking to make it bigger and better and the kids always say how much fun they have while they learn.

Posted October 24, 2009
My daughter just started LOES this year and our experience there so far as been great. Everyone there always seems happy, and it is a very professional environment. My daugters teacher is so caring and truly wants her children to succeed. They encourage parents to be involved with everything possible. The principal is a very nice man, and if he sees you in public he will talk to you like he has always known you. Our time there so far has been a positive experience, and my son who will be starting school in a couple years will attend there as well.

Posted October 23, 2009
Lone oak elementary is the best! Best kids. Best teachers. Best principal. Best parents. The best!

301 Cumberland Ave, Paducah, KY  42001
Last modified Lone Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.