Morgan Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2014
My daughter attended Morgan from pre-K to 1st grade, and we absolutely loved it. Our experience with the teachers was fantastic. They were young and still had great passion for their job. Moving from Clark elementary to Morgan preschool I was amazed at how much more my daughter learned, and it continued through the grades. The entire staff knew her by name and always gave high fives and warm greetings everyday, the faculty were all down to earth and helpful. We moved into the county district and I still transported her to Morgan daily until it no longer worked with my work schedule. Were now at Hendron Lone Oak, and its just not the same either. Would love to have her back at Morgan. I'm a Tilghman graduate and I agree the Paducah City Schools curriculum has always superceded the surrounding schools by far, although things may have changed now with the recent McCracken Co High merge. We shall see.

Morgan Elementary School 5

Posted September 03, 2012
Love this school! I transferred my child from Reidland Elem because she had an awful learning experience at RES. Talk about night and day! Yes it is a city school and most children come from lower income homes but that just means more funding. Classrooms size is small, teachers communicate with me much better, city schools offer gifted programs that have been cut from the county budget for a few years now. You always get a hello and a smile every time you walk thru the halls from every teacher you see. I cannot say how much we love Morgan.

Morgan Elementary School
2200 South 28th St, Paducah, KY  42003
Last modified Morgan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top