Bad
Good

Wow... My son is new at BCES and he loves it! Mom and dad are happy too. What a wonderful staff and such focused leadership! This school is the place for student success!

This is behond the 'most' excellent school. My daughter is on the honor roll and in 4th grade. Now just the other day when she was home sick vice principal Mr. Sheron called to check on her. Now that just touched my heart! Now the teachers are outstanding. Mrs. Baker! Mrs. Rawlings. All the staff in the office. I feel safe with my daughter at Bourbon Central. Mr. Rankin is an excellent principal. He really cares. For each and every student. I know each day when my child leaves my home. She is learning and getting a good education & is safe. Way to go to the staff at Bourbon central. I rank you top of list! I thank you and keep up your hard work.

i really love the teacher. Mrs. Rawlins Mrs. Ernest, and Mrs. Lizer are excellent teachers. I am so glade my children have them . I could not ask for better teachers. They are always willing to talk to you. They make sure to keep you informed with how your children are doing. I am so thankful to them for all the concern, understanding, and are so compassionate towards the kids. It's great to see teachers that really love they're job ,and I as a parent so much appreciate it.

Last modified Bourbon Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.