Paris Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My 7 yr old grandson lost his mother (my daughter), all 3 of my grandson's teachers worked extra hard to help my grandson anyway they could, because they wanted to help him not because they had to.

Paris Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2006
We moved out of state in September 2005, leaving the Paris Elementary School District. We tried a different school in Indiana, but nothing could compare to the care and education my children received at PES. I felt they were safe, well-educated and very loved. Sadly, not many schools care as much as PES these days. I would highly recommend this school to any parent of young children.

Paris Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2005
My son absolutely loves attending this school. Unfortunately, I am not so happy with it. I was extremely unhappy with the school's Open House Day and the whole school system was recently shut down for two days due to to bomb threats. The only information we have regarding this is through the local news media - we have received nothing at all through the school. Because my child enjoys his time there and you can see that he is learning, I am hoping that the communications will get better.

Paris Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2005
I love Paris Elementary! My child has attended there for 3 years now and she has been given the attention she deserves and needs to succeed. The educators are great. Really, it feels like family when we attend programs and events. It's truly a wonderful school!

Paris Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
Paris Elementary is a wonderful place for any child. The staff is caring, loving and understanding. I just wish that the community would get behind the school, more. They are focused on what they should be, educating our children, so that they can be productive parts of society. I recommend Paris to everyone I meet.

Paris Elementary School
1481 South Main St, Paris, KY  40361
Last modified Paris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paris Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.