Bad
Good

Posted January 26, 2012
I'm posting my review because my experience differs greatly from someone else on here. And to set the record straight on a few things....In art class, they do create many things however most of it goes onto the walls at the school, to show off what the kids have done. Children ARE permitted to talk, just like where I went to school, you couldn't talk if it got too loud, and for the first 10 minutes there is no talking so the children will eat. I have 2 children at school here, my 3rd will be going next year and we are all very happy with it. One of my children is also in the gifted program. It's got high ranking and overall good reviews, I would recommened living in this district for sure.

Posted June 22, 2009
My child has just completed third grade at Pembroke Elementary School. She has had a wonderful experience. All of the teachers and administrative staff have been wonderful. I am very pleased with my child's experience.

Pembroke Elementary School 2

Posted February 24, 2009
My son is only in Kindergarten but Pembroke Elementary School has proven to be a huge disappointment. There is very little communication between school and home. Children are not permitted to socialize at lunch time. Mass punishment is practiced quite frequently. My child's class frequently loses their recess and have to spend that time quietly with their head down. Art class each week proves to be a large joke. My K student has never once painted or ever brought home a turkey, or a pumpkin, or a Christmas tree of construction paper. I feel that it is definitely not the best place for my child's education foundation to be layed. If there was anything I could do to move my child to another school, I would be first in line to leave the Pembroke Elementary family.

Posted May 29, 2007
My son just finished his 5th grade year at Pembroke Elementary. It's the best school that he has ever went to. We're a military family. Pembroke was his 4 elementary school. The principal, the teacher's and staff were great! The custodians and lunch workers were always nice. It's been a great experienced for me and my child. There doing a great job!

Pembroke Elementary School
1600 Pembrokeoak Grove Rd, Pembroke, KY  42266
Last modified Pembroke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.