Bad
Good

My family loves this school. The teaching staff is wonderful, great communication! From the arts to athletics to general studies they receive an A+!

Perryville is an awesome school. The teachers and office staff are very caring and supportive. The principal is a leader and role model for students. The school supports the arts while maintaining outstanding test scores that sets them apart from other schools in this area.

My school is great. my daughter can't wait to get to school in the morning to read and craft. We"ve been here since preK, now in first my daughter is reading chapter books.

This school has a caring staff and parents. Students work hard to make improvements in their learning throughtout the school year. Many activities such as Hard Work Cafe, Student Council, Recycling, CHAMPS Assemblies to give the students self esteem and develop skills to be good citizens. Geat School!

I just want to say I came to this school when I was in first and second grade. Mrs, Parker was my first grade teacher and Mrs Wilson was my second grade teacher That has been so so long ago but it was a great school back then and I know it still is today. I am a 1993 gratuate so how long it has been. Would love to reconnect with classmates and my teachers.

I love this little school. My child is an extremely smart and gifted child, and the school has really devloped activities to nurture the child with a hunger for knowledge. Since the new principal (Mr. Holderman) came to the school in 2007-2008 shool year, I feel that the school has progressed at an extreme rate.God Bless This Man! The school now has Math Club & an Academic Team That placed runner up in regionals. I'm so proud for my child to be a part of these activities and this school! God Bless Perryville Elementary School Students and Staff!!!

I really like Perryville Elementary. It has been a great experience for my son, and for our family. I have never had a bad experience with any of the teachers or staff. Everything has been wonderful. I really appreciate the parent/teacher communication from Perryville Elementary. I would recommend this school, and the community to anyone thinking of living here.

Last modified Perryville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.