Posted April 29, 2014
My son has been going to Raceland since kindergarten and is now in the 7th grade. I would not send him to any other school district. That is why my six year old now attends Campbell herself. I have to drive my children to school every day but it is worth it! Raceland is the best school district!

Campbell Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2010
My son has attended this school system since he was in Pre-K. He is now entering 3rd grade. I love the education that he's getting here. They do keep the front doors locked, which I'm glad of. However, this school's extra curricular programs are extremely one sided. My son is very sports oriented and unless you know somebody in this school, you will NOT get a good coaching experience!!!! And every sport we have been involved in has been VERY unorganized so far.

Posted April 28, 2005
I myself have never witnessed any kind of SAFTY PHOBIA. Yes, safty is high on the list at our school, but I have never felt as if I have had to hassel the teachers to get to know them. I always thought that open house was for getting to know the teachers and staff, but what do I know I am just a house wife. Campbell Element's academic programs and extracurricular activities is what our family was looking for. I dive past two other grade schools in my county just to get to Campbell. 64 miles a day for my children education. We have a high level of parent involvement and it realy shows at our shool. I expect a second to non education for my children at campbell.

Posted July 23, 2004
I personally think this is a great school system. I don't know who the other parent in this review is but, I met my childs teacher the first day. I also volunteer at the school and they absolutely thrive on parental involvement. At the beginning of the year you can sign up for volunteer jobs, such as... homeroom mother, popcorn on fridays Easter and Christmas parties , field trips and just about anything else you want to help with. I'm also very glad that people have a hard time getting in the door, that means they are thinking safety for my child.

Campbell Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2003
My child has attended this school for a couple of years. We adore our child but question a school who seems to have a genuine phobia of parental involvement. You send your child to a school for approximately eight hours a day and hope he is being looked after and educated. The first day of school parents aren't even allowed to meet their childs teacher. I realize safety is a top concern of course but it would make parents feel so much better to see the person their child will be spending their day with. If you challege this at all you are labeled a difficult parent. The teachers for the most part are really good and seem to care about the children and their education. But be hereby forewarned don't expect to get in the doors without a hassel.

Campbell Elementary School
550 Ram Blvd, Raceland, KY  41169
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.