7-12 & Ungraded
Raceland, KY

Posted April 28, 2014
I love the fact that my two children are able to attend the Raceland-Worthington school district. I drive my kids to school every day but it is well worth the drive! I have no complaints wat all. I wouldn't allow my children to go to any other school. I would home school them before I would do that!

Posted October 24, 2013
I live in the Raceland-Worthington School District. I am the second generation to go through this system. My children went through this system and now my grandchildren are attending. Both my parents went to school here. I graduated in 1963 as valedictorian. I have some college, but mostly had on the job training at all the places I have worked. I received an excellent education, and had no problem in getting employment even though I never attended college. In one job, I was selected over 3 other people with college degrees. My children received excellent education also. One of them has a learning disability and still this school system succeeded in educating this child. Today I have four grandchildren going through the system. Although they are all in the elementary schools, they are receiving a much better education than they could at some of the other schools in our area. We are a small district, but that is an advantage is many ways for educating little minds. Classrooms are not so crowded that little ones get lost in the shuffle. Most of the teachers are there because they want to teach and care about the quality of teaching they are giving to our next generation.

Posted March 15, 2009
Very nice and respectable school also you'll have loads of fun!

Raceland-Worthington High School 1

Posted October 01, 2008
All I can say is that they have really great teachers and staff at the Elementary, but once you hit the Middle, it is really differnt. They wronged my son who has a disability. My kids would never step foot on their school grounds again.

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
I transport my child 50 miles a day to go to Raceland. I came from the Greenup District. I couldnt be more pleased.

Posted June 20, 2008
I think that the Raceland Worthington School system is a really great school, both of my children love it and are very happy here.

Posted November 03, 2006
- a former student

Posted September 19, 2006
Our academic is among the highest in our area. We have a wonderful music program and our sports program is the best in the area! We have several extracurricular clubs sports & non-sports. When Any of our kids participate in Any competition the Entire community is involved. Not just the people who are currently there, but all the past years Alumni are involved! Wonderful place to send your children. I moved back from Tampa, Florida just so that my 2 kids could experience the feeling that you get by attending Raceland-Worthington High School!

Raceland-Worthington High School
500 Ram Blvd, Raceland, KY  41169
Last modified Raceland-Worthington High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raceland-Worthington High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top