Radcliff, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted December 19, 2014
As a former graduate and now parent of three children who attend NHC, I am so thankful for this place! In a world where wrong is right and truth is relevant, NHC stands as a beacon of light only to those who are willing to deny themselves and follow Christ! The faculty and staff at NHC guided me through ten years of Biblical truth towards a life of saving faith and amazing grace. From an academic standpoint, I graduated with highest honors from the college of my choice and love my current job. Christianity is an exclusive religion, and "few there be that find it;" the world hates this fact; but the administration continues to promote the difficult truths of God's Word and a life led by the Holy Spirit. Because of this place, I can say, "It is well with my soul!"

Posted December 19, 2014
NHC is a light to our community...and particularly, my family! My children have attended since preschool. Academically, they test at the top of their class based on national test averages. Socially, they love to go to school and interact with their friends. Spiritually, they are educated from a Christian perspective that reinforces our family's standards. The teacher's often show up at our children's after school activities (even on Saturday's) in support of their achievements. I am blessed to have the opportunity to send my children to a Christian school. I am blessed to have my children at NHCS!

Posted December 19, 2014
My two children have attended North Hardin Christian School. My youngest for the past 9 years, and my oldest attended 11 years before graduating from NHCS. NHCS is the best school, in my opinion, because of the academic, athletic and spiritual growth that is available. I have seen these areas strengthened in my children by the people at NHCS. The administration, faculty and staff are professional and care about the students. I love that the school is in line with my home and church. There is no better school for children to attend if you want your Christian home uplifted and your children to see the love of Christ. Thank you NHCS for loving my family and providing such a wonderful place for my children to grow!

North Hardin Christian School 2

Posted November 12, 2014
I have atleast one of my children at NHC for the past three years and our experience has been a very rocky one at best. The school has been a safe enviornment over our last school system experience but the quality and compassion expressed from the teaching adminstration towards my children has been mediocre at best. From teachers showing up (if at all) 10-15 minutes late to ending teaching 15-20 minutes early to telling kids they are retarded or stupid if they don't believe what the teacher believes to telling families that if they don't like how the school is run ,they can just leave. Very arrogant attitude by family that runs the facility. Some teachers instruct the kids on how to do an assignment one time and after that, tell them to ask their friends or look in the book and will not offer additional help. For carrying the name "Christian" in their name, they have some work to do to live up to that standard.

Posted September 09, 2014
I've had at least one of my children at NHC for 10 years. No school is perfect, but NHC is a wonderful school with a great faculty and a family atmosphere. My children have received a good education in a Christian setting. It is very affordable, and is Southern Association accredited. I highly recommend NHC if you are looking to send your children to a Christian school in Hardin county.

Posted February 23, 2014
This is a very nice school. My son is a junior and he has been going to the school since he was in first grade. The staff there are mostly one family and are very good Christian people. The school is run by the church and the church is Baptist. All students have six classes each day Monday-Friday. A bible class is a requirement for all students with a chapel about once every month sometimes more. All of the administration are approachable and care about the students. They care about not only the students education but also their growth in their Christian walk. So far there is only one teacher that my son ha had a bad experience with back in middle school. She still teaches there but is only a middle school teacher. Otherwise all of the teachers have proper degrees for what they teach. Might I also mention that in most classes the teacher will begin class with prayer, which makes the atmosphere of the class much more peaceable. All teachers who work there are required e a Christian testimony so all the teachers are Christians.

North Hardin Christian School 1

Posted January 29, 2014
A school ran by a bunch of twisted, judgmental hypocrites. This school offers ONE AP class (AP Chem), and my child learned so much more at a public school that I didn't even have to pay for. The classes are not challenging, and half of the time teachers (especially in the family) will show up late to class. Not just a minute or two late, but 10 minutes or more. Students are constantly being put down & told that they have no hope. My child made a bad grade on ONE quiz, and was told that he would never succeed in life. I do not need a teacher (or administrator, ahem) to say that to my child. Oh, and they have a son-in-law who has been charged with, and admitted to inappropriate relations with a 15 year old girl...and he still walks the halls of the school. That is SICK if you ask me. Please take this as a warning and DO NOT send your child here if you want them to have a good education & respect & understanding for others.

North Hardin Christian School 1

Posted April 25, 2013
I sent my child here in hopes of getting him back on track. We were warned about this place but choose to try it any way. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!!! My child is no angel but he had some self belief before attending NHC. Coming out of NHC I have a child that has been shone, put down, embarrassed, and hopeless. I cannot wait for summer to be here so my child can be done with this school and be back where he belongs.

Posted September 26, 2007
We just moved away from Ky and had to leave NHCS. I was sad because it was like leaving part of your family. My two boys loved the school and their teachers. My husband and I were very happy with the school and could not have asked for better teachers. Mrs. Libby, Mrs. Tammy and Mrs. Karen are greatly missed by my family.

Posted March 29, 2005
My son has attended NHCS since the fifth grade, he is now a junior. We have been extremely happy at this school. The teachers and administration REALLY care about your child and try to help and encourage them at every turn.

North Hardin Christian School
1298 Rogersville Road, Radcliff, KY  40160
Last modified North Hardin Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Hardin Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top