9-12 & Ungraded
Radcliff, KY
Students enrolled: 1,450

Posted November 02, 2014
Being class of '18 which I am a freshman I couldn't be happier with North Hardin. The diversity in this school is unbelievable leaving no one left out. We have one of the top bands, sports, and we are rising higher and higher each year in academics! My most favorite thing is probably the amount of school spirit at our school! Every sports team gets recognized and cheered on by our humongous student section. All of my teachers are very involved and make sure that your getting the education needed, North Hardin might have a bad reputation but coming from a student this is the best school I've been to and I can't imagine not being a Trojan! I could go on & on about how much I love it here and I'm defiantly proud to go to North Hardin. I would recommend this school to anyone & everyone. " We believe "

Posted June 20, 2014
I would give this school no stars if it would let me. One of the worst High Schools I have ever sent my child to. Loss and theft of personal items is high. Principal and Superintendent do not care about students, only the money that they bring to the school. Staff does not care about the students, more interested in pep rallies and extracurricular than actually teaching students. You are taking a risk sending your child to this school.

North Hardin High School 2

Posted July 08, 2013
I am currently a student at NHHS and I feel like the education I'm getting could be considerably better than it is. The overall education given could use improvement, and so could the general focus of the school. Based on my experience, I feel as if athleticism is too much of a concern versus the value of a good education. I'm highly disappointed with this school and do not recommend it.

North Hardin High School 3

Posted February 04, 2013
Class of '09 here. I enjoyed my time at NHHS, but it could have been a lot better. It's not the school's fault, but more so the district--we didn't get enough money or attention because we weren't JHHS. When I went to college, I found myself woefully under-qualified, or at least under-informed. I feel like I didn't learn very much at NHHS; again, not the teachers' fault, but the school for not allowing us to have better classes. 4 history classes total, and maybe twice as many AP? Seriously? It's pathetic in regards to fostering intelligent growth. We couldn't have a valedictorian, but could have athletic 'heroes' all day. Perhaps that's where the problem lies: focus less on sports, focus more on what schools are actually meant to do, which is teach.

Posted January 20, 2013
As a student of North Hardin i will say that it is a good schools to attend the JROTC program is great and we have one of the best band s in the nation. The teachers care about the students and help them succeed. Over all North Hardin is in my opinion one of the best school around.

Posted September 16, 2012
I attended school there all four of my highschool years. The schoolwork was terribly and mindnumbingly easy. Once I got to college I found that my highschool had not prepared me for any of the work, I wouldn't reccomend sending your child there.

Posted March 24, 2011
This school was the greatest. I was in the class of 08' and almost wish I was back there.

North Hardin High School 4

Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter is a sophomore at North Hardin. As we are new to the area, we don't have a lot to compare North Hardin with, but our experience has been good so far. The teachers seem to care about the students beyond the classroom, and the administration has been good with notifying parents about any issues. The Virtual Campus is a wonderful tool for keeping up with your teenager's activities and assignments. The only issue I'm having is with knowing how to get involved as a parent in overall school activities.

Posted September 08, 2009

North Hardin High School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
I am currently attending North Hardin High and I am a freshman, my first year here, the schedule is hectic. You have sophomores coming upstairs and freshman trying to get downstairs.

North Hardin High School
801 South Logsdon Parkway, Radcliff, KY  40160
Last modified North Hardin High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hardin High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top