Woodland Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
This school stinks as much as my lover's sweaty socks. They take into account not having homework in late, but whether or not kids wear uniforms correctly?! Wow. My child is telling me how the other kids in her class are rude, and her teacher never really cares. She's picked on for her conditions, and no one cares? Bull! This school is a horrible one for these two reasons, but also gives low activity. My kid excels in all areas, is never actually challenged, and does nothing but sit on her bottom all day!

Posted August 23, 2013
Woodland has to be one of the better schools in this area. My daughter enjoys going to school, and always tells me how wonderful her day was. She has attended this school 2 yrs now and I have loved every teacher she has had. If they don't feel she is being challenged they find other resources to make sure she is. She exceeded her grade level in every subject last year and I can't wait to see her reach for the stars this year. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Woodland I am grateful. I am one proud mom!!

Woodland Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2011
We are military orientated, which means periodically we return home for a period of time between moving from one place to another. My child attended first grade at this school and I believe her teacher was unqualified and racisit. Wish I could remember her name, anyways we are back again three years later and i like what i see so far and my child enjoys going to school. I absolutely am for the uniform policy for a variety of reasons, but you as a parent can twurk it a little if take the time and give up Walmart as your only source of uniform. My child walks out of here looking good in her uniform. They do though love their dentention. Let my child out early then told her she had to make up the difference later. Can we all say it together? That's BS. Had a issue with one teacher and it was resolved to my satisfication. So now, as of now i must reserve a couple stars to see how things play out.

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted May 30, 2007
This is an awesome school for children to go to. Teachers here really care about your child. The teaching is of the highest quality. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 26, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
I love this school. My son has thrived here. He has learned so much and he enjoys going. I find the principal and staff to be very friendly and approachable. The thought of uniforms at first was a bit icky, however wearing uniforms puts everyone on the same level. Kids from lower income homes don't have to worry about not having the expense clothes. School should be about learning, having fun and relationships, not a walk down the high fashion runway. Keep up the good work Woodland!

Posted March 07, 2006
I think Woodland E.S. is an excellent school. I am a parent of 3 Woodland children and my experience has been nothing but positive. The faculty is second to none and are of a professional caliber. At first I wasn't thrilled about the uniforms but then I realized I was focusing more on name brands than my son's education. The quality of the academic program is outstanding and the attention that is paid to the students is remarkable. The school sends home fliers announcing a variety of extracurricular activities, not only in the school, but for the community as well. I love this school and will keep my children here as long as possible.

Posted February 10, 2006
My children went to Woodland. Uniforms are great! I have found that issues with the uniforms are generally parents who are not focussing on academics themselves and complain about everything. I found the administration open and the teachers truly caring. They were always willing to take extra time with my student (non-medicated ADHD) and stayed late or came in early as needed. We were an out-of-district transfer so I drove my children everyday just so that they could attend Woodland. The school has the highest standards and I have the deepest admiration for the faculty and staff.

Woodland Elementary School
6000 South Woodland Dr, Radcliff, KY  40160
Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top