Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

When my child had a minor issue with another child the assistant principal went to great lengths to hear every side of the story and make an informed decision.

This school offers great opportunities for my child to develop and excell! They work hard to keep the children challenged and continually keeping them hard at work to do their best and make their best even better!

This school stinks as much as my lover's sweaty socks. They take into account not having homework in late, but whether or not kids wear uniforms correctly?! Wow. My child is telling me how the other kids in her class are rude, and her teacher never really cares. She's picked on for her conditions, and no one cares? Bull! This school is a horrible one for these two reasons, but also gives low activity. My kid excels in all areas, is never actually challenged, and does nothing but sit on her bottom all day!

Woodland has to be one of the better schools in this area. My daughter enjoys going to school, and always tells me how wonderful her day was. She has attended this school 2 yrs now and I have loved every teacher she has had. If they don't feel she is being challenged they find other resources to make sure she is. She exceeded her grade level in every subject last year and I can't wait to see her reach for the stars this year. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Woodland I am grateful. I am one proud mom!!

We are military orientated, which means periodically we return home for a period of time between moving from one place to another. My child attended first grade at this school and I believe her teacher was unqualified and racisit. Wish I could remember her name, anyways we are back again three years later and i like what i see so far and my child enjoys going to school. I absolutely am for the uniform policy for a variety of reasons, but you as a parent can twurk it a little if take the time and give up Walmart as your only source of uniform. My child walks out of here looking good in her uniform. They do though love their dentention. Let my child out early then told her she had to make up the difference later. Can we all say it together? That's BS. Had a issue with one teacher and it was resolved to my satisfication. So now, as of now i must reserve a couple stars to see how things play out.

This is an awesome school for children to go to. Teachers here really care about your child. The teaching is of the highest quality. I would highly recommend this school.

I love this school. My son has thrived here. He has learned so much and he enjoys going. I find the principal and staff to be very friendly and approachable. The thought of uniforms at first was a bit icky, however wearing uniforms puts everyone on the same level. Kids from lower income homes don't have to worry about not having the expense clothes. School should be about learning, having fun and relationships, not a walk down the high fashion runway. Keep up the good work Woodland!

Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.