Radcliff, KY

Posted April 21, 2010
After hearing so many negative things about Hardin County schools in general, I was aprehensive about enrolling my children. I could have saved myself alot of worry...Meadow View is a wonderful school. I can't say enough about it. It seems to me every teacher knows every student by name. They are extremely caring, going above and beyond what you'd expect. One of my children has a physical disability, and the assistants who help her are phenomenal. It's just a great school all around, from the principal and teachers to the kitchen staff and maintenance workers. They are all wonderful.

Meadow View Elementary School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
FYI- The principal referenced in the 2005 comment no longer works at Meadow View. I have heard very nice things about the newest principal who began in August of 2008. The parents and staff seem to respect him.

Meadow View Elementary School 0

Posted December 10, 2008
I have two children that attend this school and we just love the staff. Its a great enviroment for our children to learn. And the teacher really care about the student and school. They seem to be like a family.

Meadow View Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted July 28, 2007
My children have excelled in this school. They are being challenged like they need with being gifted and talented students. They have an excellent GT program and the teachers and staff are very helpful and friendly.

Meadow View Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2005
All six of my children went to meadowview elementary school. It was by far very professional and very family orientated. On a scale of one-ten, I will give the teachers and staff a one hundred. The new pincipal, however, I would give less than a zero. With a more professional principal, this school could once again be a quality place. It is my personal philosophy that a school is only as good as its leader.

Posted August 26, 2003
I have had two children finish this school, and my third child is in preschool. This is by far one of the best elementary schools in Hardin County. As a matter of fact, I moved into this school district so that my children could attend this school. Two of my children are special needs, one a behavior issue and one has a physical disability. My middle child is 'average'. All of my childrens' needs were met, never a fuss. The test scores prove how diligent this school is in educating young minds.

Meadow View Elementary School
1255 West Vine St, Radcliff, KY  40160
Last modified Meadow View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top