Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 24, 2015
Great school! When my child started attending he was at a 3rd grade level and he was in 5th grade. They helped him and got him to where he needed to be. Now he is in middle school doing excellent . My daughter is currently there and her teacher Ms. Paulsen is great. The whole staff there is wonderful! Highly recommended.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 29, 2015
ms. spann is a great teacher that truly cares and loves her students. she always made sure I was up to date with my childrens development

Posted September 29, 2015
the school was great!! i had 2 children that went to this school for 2nd and 3rd grade. Ms. Spann was excellent, she was always willing to help my boys learn and challenge themselves. The boys were always happy and excited to go to school and the principal was always assisting in the receiving and departing children from school. I can honestly say they cared about my childrens development.

Posted April 21, 2010
After hearing so many negative things about Hardin County schools in general, I was aprehensive about enrolling my children. I could have saved myself alot of worry...Meadow View is a wonderful school. I can't say enough about it. It seems to me every teacher knows every student by name. They are extremely caring, going above and beyond what you'd expect. One of my children has a physical disability, and the assistants who help her are phenomenal. It's just a great school all around, from the principal and teachers to the kitchen staff and maintenance workers. They are all wonderful.

Posted December 10, 2009
FYI- The principal referenced in the 2005 comment no longer works at Meadow View. I have heard very nice things about the newest principal who began in August of 2008. The parents and staff seem to respect him.

Posted December 10, 2008
I have two children that attend this school and we just love the staff. Its a great enviroment for our children to learn. And the teacher really care about the student and school. They seem to be like a family.

Posted July 28, 2007
My children have excelled in this school. They are being challenged like they need with being gifted and talented students. They have an excellent GT program and the teachers and staff are very helpful and friendly.

Meadow View Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2005
All six of my children went to meadowview elementary school. It was by far very professional and very family orientated. On a scale of one-ten, I will give the teachers and staff a one hundred. The new pincipal, however, I would give less than a zero. With a more professional principal, this school could once again be a quality place. It is my personal philosophy that a school is only as good as its leader.

Posted August 26, 2003
I have had two children finish this school, and my third child is in preschool. This is by far one of the best elementary schools in Hardin County. As a matter of fact, I moved into this school district so that my children could attend this school. Two of my children are special needs, one a behavior issue and one has a physical disability. My middle child is 'average'. All of my childrens' needs were met, never a fuss. The test scores prove how diligent this school is in educating young minds.

1255 West Vine St, Radcliff, KY  40160
Last modified Meadow View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.