Bad
Good

Posted December 17, 2015
Moved to the area in 2015 , got to say we will be moving back out of richmond,ky . As for the madison middle school we rate them a ZERO.... They have a kindergarten curriculum for a middle school, the teachers (most) hate there jobs and could care less about school polices for them selfs, And kids bullying other kids is a everyday problem. Most if not all schools in the 21st century have a zero tolerance for that type of behavior. As a parent I truly am troubled that kids today are subjected to a environment like madison middle .

Madison Middle School 5

Posted February 01, 2012
First of all, drugs , alcohol, and bullying happen at ALL schools. Madison Middle has gotten a bad reputation due to parents that dog the school in these ways. Parents that trash talk the school this way have to partially take the blame upon themselves. It doesn't happen at ALL when you sit back and complain about everything the school isn't doing, when you can walk yourself up to "The Hill" and do something about it! Madison Middle is a GREAT school, and doesn't get enough credit due to criticizing parents. Sincerely, a former Panther

Madison Middle School 2

Posted January 12, 2011
Not sure my feelings on this school, bullying going on in locker rooms during PE, Clothes being stole from kids lockers. Which by the way they have to share. Principal reactions seems to be slow coming.

Posted April 02, 2010
Madison middle school is a great school! The best part of the school is the band program. The band teacher has won many awards for the school and recently we have gottten a distinguished rating in the district 11 middle school band festival for the 6th grade and proficient for the 7th and 8th grade. If you are looking for something fun to do here, join the mms band.

Posted March 20, 2010
madison middle school is a great school!I Both the vice principal are great people.Although,they have uniform, it is packed with lots of fun and great student and teachers. they also excel academically.

Posted June 04, 2009
madison middle school does need help, the principle and some of the teachers seem to be too envolved in activities outside of school that is affecting the way they go to work and teach our kids. The best person at the school is Butch, always greets with a smile and will stop and tell you if he had to get on your child about anything. My son attends there and he seems too like Mr. Anderson but Ive never been able to talk to him myself when I have called there for some reason or other. We parents need to take control of some of the things that go on there and get more envolved before our kids are again just part of the system. The board of education and this new superintendent needs too take a close look at whats going on there and take action.

Madison Middle School 4

Posted December 21, 2008
Madison Middle school is a school that is improving. The new assistant principal is amazing. He is the reason for the difference this year. He is making positive changes. They have many good teachers and Mrs. Fritz works very hard to help stop the bullying. I wish more parents would get involved in this school. Do not just trash it. Help the good educators make it better!

Posted June 20, 2008
Our family relocated here in Richmond from South Florida, with great expectations. We love the area however, have been so dissapointed in Madison Middle to the point, that if we could't get our child out for the next school term we were going to home school. Our child was bullied on and off the whole year for the first time in his life, his grades began to plummet. Our child went from an A student to bringing home an occasional D and F. We received no concern from the school staff at all. I find it very concerning that a teacher can see a childs behavior, demeanor ,and grades so drasticly and never contact a parent. Needless to say, our child will not attend Madison Middle next year, we have made other arrangments. Thanks, God Bless

Madison Middle School 5

Posted February 28, 2008
I attended Madsion Middle when I was in school loved it so much I became a middle school teacher. I found the teachers really cared about my learning. They even had special programs to help me to do well.

Posted August 04, 2007
Madison Middle is an bad school! !!!! This school needs help and i think the state should take over the school!!!!!

101 Summit St, Richmond, KY  40475
Last modified Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.