Bad
Good

My 6 year old daughter started 1st grade at Kirksville this year and she went to kindergarten there last year and we both love this school. The teachers are very caring about their students and they seem to be more than happy to work with your child if there is a problem that needs addressing. I have very good experience out of the school, including the office people, the nurse and the guidance counselor. So far my daughter has made all "A's" with a couple of "B's." So we are getting very good learning results from her teachers. Definitely would recommend this school to anyone who has a young child.

After five years, I can say that I have experience in this school. Teachers are good, but the front desk lady who has been there since my child started attending this school, is always mean to me, rude with me, and she never looked at me in the eye. I hate to go to pick up me child if sick or visit if any event, because of her!!!

My children just started at Kirksville this year and they love it. We came from a private school and I was worried about the kind of education they would get in a public school. But only after 3 1/2 months I am impressed! The Principle, Mrs. Burns is great! She really cares about her students and greatly incourages parent involvement.

I think this is a wonderful school. Very clean and from what my child tells me he said the lunches are 'good Mom' so I don't worry if he will be hungry. The teachers that I have delt with are great. The principal is very understanding. Overall this is a great school. I am glad my child attends.

Low parent involvement, but I attribute that to the fact that the school is well run. Eight year old school building still feels new. No glaring problems that would make parents want to pitch in and help.

Last modified Kirksville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.