Richmond, KY
Before care: Yes

Bluegrass Christian School 4

Posted April 26, 2014
We were part of BCS for almost 8 years and had a deep love for the school. We were huge advocates and supporters with our time and money. We felt that for PreK - 5th grade there was no match in Madison County. We are professional, educated and well traveled parents that were always impressed with the results. The issue we never had a single complaint but the 1st time we did were told VERY coldly too bad and if we had any other dislikes don't bother. I still think your child will get a good Christian education in a loving and safe environment. So this is really more of heads up that you need to be a submissive type of parent to be at peace with the board and administration and that no matter how long or how much you have supported the school with your resources you are not viewed as a client and no consideration is given to you. It was sad and shocking. So hopefully both the administrator and board can learn from their mistake with our family. Lastly, please know this county needs a Christian school like BCS but it will never have a strong one until the hypocritical pastors in this town start financially supporting one.

Posted April 03, 2014
BCS is a wonderful Christian school. Caring and qualified teachers. The new headmaster is amazing.

Posted December 05, 2013
Christian oriented, student friendly and combines education in a Christian setting. Well worth the investment in the future of a child to realize the full potential which God has planned for their life.

Posted December 05, 2013
I'd add that BCS is an accredited educational institution by the state of Kentucky. They are the only Christian school in Madison county with that badge. The State accreditation does not however require them to use the N.E.A. approve materials or the "common core" materials. They use ABEKA and to great success.

Posted December 04, 2013
Bluegrass Christian School provides a wonderful Christian education for its students. The leadership at this school is phenomenal; the teachers and staff are amazing. The new Headmaster, Dr. Bonita Cobb, has professionalized this school with her extensive background in education, leadership and strong conviction of solid Christian Education; all for the glory of God. How fortunate these children are to be a part of this school.

Posted December 03, 2013
This school is wonderful, they have a true heart for the Lord.. and a true love for their students as well. I have two children that go to school there and already know more bible verses at 3 years old than most people know as an adult. They also have a new Headmaster that has brought a new view to the school and nothing but positive response.

Posted December 03, 2013
We have been so happy with what our little girls have learned at BCS this year and they are just in preschool. It is real heart warming when you hear your little one's recite scriptures they have learn or the books of the bible. They even remind us to say blessings before we eat. They have good teachers and a new headmaster that has whipped things in shape. We couldn't be any happier.

Posted December 02, 2013
We are impressed with BCS this year..there is an amazing, new Headmaster and the teachers are wonderful and care about their students education. I give this school 5*****s!! We are so happy that we decided to enroll our child and recommend BCS for those who are looking for their child to have a quality Christian Education.

Posted November 25, 2013
I am so excited to see the changes at Bluegrass this year. With a new Headmaster and almost a whole new staff, the school's atmosphere is completely different than in past years. My child loves all of his teachers, and has gained and new excitement for learning about Jesus. I could not be more pleased with the improvements. I recommended Bluegrass Christian School for all parents seeking a loving and nurturing learning environment for their children.

Bluegrass Christian School 1

Posted March 16, 2012
This "school" is horrible, it staff make children do labor work, and they only watch videos! I thought i was paying for my child to get a good edutation, but apparently , this not the case, my child often tells me how displease they are with this place, the teachers dont help or go indepht and my child even says they dont have important classes like they should, im very very concern bout my child future and chances of getting into a good college , im concern bout all the kids who go there as well, for it not as great as they would have you think, teachers dont help, they listen in to private conversastions, they go on a not needed lecture instead of really teaching and they make my child and others clean up places like dusty basement even so im sure they hired someone, for that kind of job, this is not a place to send your child if you want them to have a very good edutation , for all this place is,is bout watching videos , lecturing for not needed lectures instead of teaching and think everything that not good in their eyes is evil, I just thought i warn you all bout this.

Bluegrass Christian School
211 Pin Oak Drive, Richmond, KY  40475
Last modified Bluegrass Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bluegrass Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top