Richmond, KY

- a former student
I have known pastor Dave Bohannon and Connie for 16 years. My three brothers and sister attended Harvest Academy.Pastor Dave and Connie are the most beautiful and uplifting teachers I have met in and out of Church and School. They are close to Jesus and exemplify him in all that they do. They are highly respectful to each human being as an individual in Christ Jesus' big happy family. I would love to have them teach my children if I am able to move back to Richmond this year. Pastor Dave and Connie are the only teachers I would trust as much as myself in the instruction of my children..now 2 and 5. Thank you for all of your great instruction while I was growing up Dave and Connie.

Posted October 14, 2006
Pastor Dave and Connie are phenomenal both in and out of the Church and School. Harvest Academy is a great service to humankind! Exccellent curriculum and excellent teachers. It is so wonderful to have a Christian School where the teachers can be trusted with my little angels given to me by God. Thank you Pastor Dave and Connie for your school!

Posted October 14, 2006
The quality of this school far exceeded my standards! I had enrolled 4 of my children in Pastor Dave and Connie's care. They are beautiful Angels sent down from above. I thank God for them being in my life and helping me to raise my children in the ways of Our Lord!

Posted August 30, 2006
My child has attended Harvest since grade school and graduated with honors. She is now enrolled at EKU pursuing a Teaching degree. They are an answer to my prayers. I am so thankful for the moral support she received.

Posted July 13, 2004
My child has been attending Harvest Academy for over 10 years and it has had a great impact on her, both academiclly and spiritually. There are not many schools in Richmond to choose from if you are interested in moral values and quality, Christian education. My child only had to erase and re-do her work when she failed to grasp the concept that was being taught. The policy being, 'master of subject material before advancement.' When our daughter graduates next year, I am convenced her education will prove to be the foundation for her success in life.

Harvest Academy 1

Posted July 31, 2003
I found this to be a poor quality school. They do not even order each child their own workbook, but instead they 'laminate' the workbooks and make the children use markers to do their work with. If the student does not score his work properly he is disciplined by having to 'erase' his work. My children came home everyday with black hands from the markers. They are also still practicing corporal punishment at this school.

Harvest Academy