PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have known pastor Dave Bohannon and Connie for 16 years. My three brothers and sister attended Harvest Academy.Pastor Dave and Connie are the most beautiful and uplifting teachers I have met in and out of Church and School. They are close to Jesus and exemplify him in all that they do. They are highly respectful to each human being as an individual in Christ Jesus' big happy family. I would love to have them teach my children if I am able to move back to Richmond this year. Pastor Dave and Connie are the only teachers I would trust as much as myself in the instruction of my children..now 2 and 5. Thank you for all of your great instruction while I was growing up Dave and Connie.

Pastor Dave and Connie are phenomenal both in and out of the Church and School. Harvest Academy is a great service to humankind! Exccellent curriculum and excellent teachers. It is so wonderful to have a Christian School where the teachers can be trusted with my little angels given to me by God. Thank you Pastor Dave and Connie for your school!

The quality of this school far exceeded my standards! I had enrolled 4 of my children in Pastor Dave and Connie's care. They are beautiful Angels sent down from above. I thank God for them being in my life and helping me to raise my children in the ways of Our Lord!

Last modified Harvest Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12