Richmond, KY

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2011
Glenn Marshall is a great school, all of the staff that I have met are great. I have had the chance to be involved in so much. I really like every teacher that she has had, they really care about my childs learning. If my child has needed extra help at home I have got a letter telling me anything and everything that the teacher thinks I need or want to know. I can request a conference anytime. I love the school as much as my child does.

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School 3

Posted March 11, 2010
The curriculum at the school is outstanding and our child is kept on toes while not being left behind which is the most important part of school. However, the communication is lacking for parents who's schedules conflict with being involved with the school and the confidentiality training. There seems to be a 'good ole' boy' system in place, example; teachers who should be helping all students out of cars in the mornings they pick and choose as well as stopping to have a conversation with their more involved parents while ignoring others. Many times we get information on things such as field trips, a day in advance. The lunch schedule comes home a week into the month. All in all, i feel that the school is disorganized and the teachers, while they care about the kids, do not have the experience yet to stay on top of things like communication.

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2010
This schools is great! The principal has the kids interest as her number one priority. It's all about the kids! The atmosphere is great. My kids love this school.

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
Glenn Marshall has an amazing learning environment. The principal and staff have gone out of their way to ensure that the student body are doing their very best. Thank you Glenn Marshall for keeping my children on their toes and ready to learn!

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2008
Great school!!!! Staff is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Glenn R Marshall Elementary School
1442 Robert R. Martin Bypass, Richmond, KY  40475
Last modified Glenn R Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn R Marshall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top