Rineyville, KY

Posted January 07, 2015
We are a military family and when we got to KY, we were lucky enough to have our kids attend Rineyville Elementary. There is not enough space to tell you about how amazing this school is. Mr Coffey is the best principal ever!!! Mrs. Lucas is wonderful and so caring. Both our boys have had wonderful, caring, energetic and awesome teachers (Ms. Shaw and Ms. Thurman). A parent couldn't ask for better. We had to move, so the new school has big shoes to fill!! We just have to say, Thank You Rineyville Elementary for everything you have done for our kids!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 05, 2015
Wonderful school! From the principal, Mr Coffey, (who knows each kid by name!)to the teachers (mainly Mrs Cockriel) to everybody in the school. As a military family, we move and we have had our taste in schools. Ryneyville is by far the best! They do a great job teaching and they care! Love this school!!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 17, 2014
There are simply not enough stars to be able to rate this school! I have never been somewhere where the staff cared as deeply as this staff does for these students. They do not simply stop working when the bell rings at the end of the day, but are continually looking for new ideas to incorporate into their lesson plans. I highly recommend any military families that are moving to the area to find their way into this community if you want your children to succeed and be loved in the process!

Posted August 09, 2013
The rating for this school should be much higher! I am so impressed with this school and it's staff! The principal, Mr. Coffey, goes above and beyond for these kids! My daughter wakes up everyday and asks if she is going to school that day, and gets disappointed if I tell her she has the day off. I am so blessed to have found this school for my daughter!!!

Posted August 19, 2010
I LOVE Rineyville Elementary. My daughter is in first grade now. She had the most loving, caring Kindergarten teacher last year (Mrs. Blanc). Mrs. Blanc made my daughter's first year in school a wonderful, unforgettable one. She loved and cared for her students immensely. And now she's in first grade, and her teacher this year has been wonderful as well. I could not be happier with this school. The Principal knows every student by name, and he always talks to me whenever I see him. Last year on the last day of school, the principal and all of the teachers stood out on the sidewalk and waved at all of the students as they left on the buses for summer break. They really do care about their students at this school.

Posted February 03, 2010
I LOVE Rineyville Elementary. My daughter is in Kindergarten and her teacher is amazing. We love the principal and vice principal, in fact I haven't met a single staff member who hasn't greeted me with a smile and positive attitude! There ae regular events at the school that help to bring the community together and makes the school feel like a family. I'm so happy with RES.

Rineyville Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Rineyville Elementary School has a very caring staff and a great group of kids.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are the greatest and actually do what they were hired to do...teach!

Posted August 06, 2009
Both of my sons have attended there and I must say I am EXTREMELY Pleased with the teachers and staff... definately a GREAT school

Rineyville Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
I have had an over great experience with this school so far. This is my daughters 3rd year there and although she wasnt happy with the first two years in the preschool program but she is very happy with the kindergarden class she has now! I am very impressed with the compassion and attention that mr coffee principal has toward his students and their families! There is also a great community involvement there and a great sense of pride in the school and children!

Rineyville Elementary School
275 Rineyville School Rd, Rineyville, KY  40162
Last modified Rineyville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rineyville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top