Posted April 17, 2014
There are simply not enough stars to be able to rate this school! I have never been somewhere where the staff cared as deeply as this staff does for these students. They do not simply stop working when the bell rings at the end of the day, but are continually looking for new ideas to incorporate into their lesson plans. I highly recommend any military families that are moving to the area to find their way into this community if you want your children to succeed and be loved in the process!

Posted August 09, 2013
The rating for this school should be much higher! I am so impressed with this school and it's staff! The principal, Mr. Coffey, goes above and beyond for these kids! My daughter wakes up everyday and asks if she is going to school that day, and gets disappointed if I tell her she has the day off. I am so blessed to have found this school for my daughter!!!

Posted August 19, 2010
I LOVE Rineyville Elementary. My daughter is in first grade now. She had the most loving, caring Kindergarten teacher last year (Mrs. Blanc). Mrs. Blanc made my daughter's first year in school a wonderful, unforgettable one. She loved and cared for her students immensely. And now she's in first grade, and her teacher this year has been wonderful as well. I could not be happier with this school. The Principal knows every student by name, and he always talks to me whenever I see him. Last year on the last day of school, the principal and all of the teachers stood out on the sidewalk and waved at all of the students as they left on the buses for summer break. They really do care about their students at this school.

Posted February 03, 2010
I LOVE Rineyville Elementary. My daughter is in Kindergarten and her teacher is amazing. We love the principal and vice principal, in fact I haven't met a single staff member who hasn't greeted me with a smile and positive attitude! There ae regular events at the school that help to bring the community together and makes the school feel like a family. I'm so happy with RES.

Rineyville Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Rineyville Elementary School has a very caring staff and a great group of kids.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are the greatest and actually do what they were hired to do...teach!

Posted August 06, 2009
Both of my sons have attended there and I must say I am EXTREMELY Pleased with the teachers and staff... definately a GREAT school

Rineyville Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
I have had an over great experience with this school so far. This is my daughters 3rd year there and although she wasnt happy with the first two years in the preschool program but she is very happy with the kindergarden class she has now! I am very impressed with the compassion and attention that mr coffee principal has toward his students and their families! There is also a great community involvement there and a great sense of pride in the school and children!

Posted February 29, 2008
My son has attended Rineyville Elementary for 3 years, K-2. I cannot say how impressed I have been with all of his teachers, the guidance counselor and the principal. He has ADHD and they have all been extremely accomodating and supportive. Because of this he is very successful despite many challenging days. All schools should be this helpful.

Rineyville Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2007

Rineyville Elementary School
275 Rineyville School Rd, Rineyville, KY  40162
Last modified Rineyville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rineyville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top