Bad
Good

I love it at this school. My teachers are wonderful & I feel safe & happy when I'm there. I have plenty of great friends that I can always depend on. At the school, they even have a group of students that meet the new kids & help show them around so they won't be as shy & so they can find there way around the school & to there classes easier.

This is my kids first year here,,,they are 10 and 12,,I am very pleased,both r making good grades and are excited to go and thats a first! we couldnt be happier.

I could not be more pleased with the education my children receive from Chandlers Elementary. The staff is passionate and caring towards the children and they are very patient with parents. The only way this school could improve, is if more parents were involved in their childs education.

Teacher's does not do their job as teaching. They don't teach my child anything. My child tries to listen and get what they are talking about but the teacher never teaches anything. Some students fail because the teacher will ask the student a question but the student don't know the answer because they didnt learn anything about that subject. The teachers let the students run around and do whatever they want. The students don't get anything accomplished because of that and then they begin to fail. I think all teachers at that school should be fired!

Last modified Chandlers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.