Russellville, KY

R E Stevenson Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2007
This is a wonderful school that is concerned about meeting the needs of children at all levels. When my children first started elementary school I chose to send them to one of the county elementary schools with higher test scores and higher ratings. My children were not challenged in the county system. I found that the main concern and focus was on meeting the needs of children who were behind. Stevenson Elementary has a wonderful gifted and talented program and the school is doing an awesome job of challenging children at all learning levels. Another bonus for this school is that is has a really good arts program which is evident when you visit this school and see the examples of student art that is always on display.

R E Stevenson Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
I have worked for the Russellville School System for a total of 23 years and I am very proud to be associated with such a dedicated staff. I feel that Stevenson Elem. offers students and parents an excellent opportunity to be engaged in active learning. The school has worked very hard targeting our areas of needs and making strides toward success. The new test scores from the Spring of 2007 will show the result of hard work from our staff, students and parents. I invite you to visit Stevenson Elementary when looking for a school in the Russellville area. I think you will be pleased with the climate, the diversity and the professionalism of our staff.

R E Stevenson Elementary School
1000 North Main St, Russellville, KY  42276
Last modified R E Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R E Stevenson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top