Elliott County High School 2

Posted November 11, 2009

Elliott County High School 2

Posted October 29, 2009
If you plan on going to college I suggest you go somewhere else. I graduated 2 1/2 years ago and I'm in college now, and I can personally say that elliott co. high school didn't help me one bit and didn't prepare me for college, the students are awful and don't ever do any work, most of the time the teachers let us sit around and play rook or just do nothing, especially my senior year, and yeah it was fun then, but I knew nothing going into college because of it and it was a waste of time, the only class I learned anything in was art. I liked my teachers but we just never did any work.

Posted November 22, 2008
Went to this school for 2 years, and i miss it soo much. The school is over all pretty good, but if you want alot of structure for your kid, stick 'em in the JROTC program there. First Sergeant Wooten is the bobm!!

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008

Posted April 05, 2008
it opens new paths for young adults that may have been going down the wrong path

Posted December 03, 2006

Elliott County High School 1

Posted September 28, 2006

Elliott County High School 4

Posted September 24, 2004

Elliott County High School
Main St, Sandy Hook, KY  41171
Last modified Elliott County High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top