Scottsville, KY
Students enrolled: 1,041

Allen County Primary Center 1

Posted June 09, 2014
My child had a TERRIBLE experience here. He was here from K-3rd and we actually moved in order for him to have a better 4th grade experience in a new school. In 4 years, he only had one teacher that actually helped him, everyone else was very negative and unmotivated to help him. I urge you to choose another school if your child has special needs (gifted, ADHD, developmental delays, etc.). I wish that we would've moved him sooner.

Posted September 27, 2007
I am pleased with this school. My son just started Kindergarten and he loves it. I am a stay at home mother and I thought he would be a little hesitant about this whole change of routein but it seems that is exactly what he was looking for. We have an outstanding teacher that keeps me informed about the daily activities and things to come. I am extremely happy!!

Posted July 31, 2005

Posted April 14, 2005
There is a really a lot of good teachers in this school system that challages kids to do more then play. I really do like the principal and the asstiants principal they really care about what going on in this school system. They keep their eyes and ears both open to see what all is going on so we as parents do not have to worry about what is going on in the school system. I believe that of good people that will go out of their way to help their students in everything they are doing.I love this school.

Posted January 28, 2005
My child is in Kindergarden and the teachers here have him reading on a 1st grade level. They challange the kids so they dont get tired of school. This is a great school.

Allen County Primary Center
721 New Gallatin Rd, Scottsville, KY  42164
Last modified Allen County Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Allen County Primary Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top