Bad
Good

My middle child in the 1st grade had 6 different teachers!! I asked the school & superintendent to please not put him in a class for his 2nd grade year that there might be a potential for the teacher to retire or take a leave. What do they do? He has 2 different teachers that year!!! My child does not adapt to change very well and does have ADD!! They are not educated enough on ADD to teach children with that diagnosis!! I have had multiple conversations with the board and the school with no help!! So my youngest son goes to school and again I asked please don't put him in a room where there is a potential retirement etc. Guess what?? His teacher retires at Christmas in 1st grade! Kindergarten teacher was fired at Christmas time and he had 3 different subs!! I know that things come up and you need to be off etc. But when a child has 6 different teachers in 1 year there is a problem!!! Disappointed and will be glad when my youngest son gets out of that school!! Granite there are some great teachers but most are there for retirement!!

My child had a TERRIBLE experience here. He was here from K-3rd and we actually moved in order for him to have a better 4th grade experience in a new school. In 4 years, he only had one teacher that actually helped him, everyone else was very negative and unmotivated to help him. I urge you to choose another school if your child has special needs (gifted, ADHD, developmental delays, etc.). I wish that we would've moved him sooner.

I am pleased with this school. My son just started Kindergarten and he loves it. I am a stay at home mother and I thought he would be a little hesitant about this whole change of routein but it seems that is exactly what he was looking for. We have an outstanding teacher that keeps me informed about the daily activities and things to come. I am extremely happy!!

Last modified Allen County Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-3