Bad
Good

Posted November 21, 2013
waiting to eat with my grandson at Sedalia elementary today I had the opportunity to watch Mr Allen aid a special needs student eating lunch. Very touching to see the tender loving care with which he performed this kind act.

Posted October 21, 2010
my grandson attends school there and he likes it I think it is a GREAT chool

Posted April 27, 2010
This is the bes school my children has sver attend. Mr Bradon goes above and beyond to help children feel smart and important. The teachers also do the same. My kids have been to four different schoold and by far it is the best!!!

Posted March 18, 2007
This is probely the best school ever. and is the best place you could spend your day at school. I used to go to hickman co. When i moved i was so scared but sedalia helped me realize that they are nice and friendly.

Posted May 24, 2005
I am a former student from Sedalia elementary Everything in Sedalia is wonderful!! Mr.Kinsey, the principal, has both parent and student interaction. Once a year, Mr.Kinsey let every grade go to his farm for a hayride, horseride, weenie roast, and a few old-fashioned games. Mr.Kinsey does everything he can to make the students and parents happy. The teachers at Sedalia are wonderful!! Each teacher works extra hard to be sure that each indidvidual student has the best grades they can get. I miss everything about Sedalia and The one thing I miss the most has to be the old sedalia school building, this year, a new building was built, and it kills me to not be at the old building. I wish I could stay at Sedalia forever just like it was from pre-shool to 5th grade, I wish I could live it all over again, just over and over.

Posted April 17, 2003
We have three children,one of which is now in high school and two attending there now.All three have attended there since kindergarten and one whom attended preschool as well.I can tell you first hand all aspects of Sedalia Elementary are A-1 in my book, from administration-janitors! It has a very welcoming atmosphere and they genuinely care whether your child is equipped for the next level,socially and academically. We are a close knit community where we all work together; parents, teachers, students and principal, with the students' best interest at heart.Class size is important and most classes don't exceed 20 students. We have a very highly qualified staff with aids,a gifted and talented program, as well as special needs. We have an awesome music program,including strings, computer classes,academic team,pride club, field trips and assemblies, basetball,little dribblers, football, cheerleading(including males),PTO,SBDM, and our test scores aren't bad either! (even though it's not all about the test)Our school has been around for upteen years with up to four generations attending there, our bulding is old and we are in the process of building a new one and hate to see our ole Alma Mater go, but know in hearts that the pride of the Sedalia Lions is here to stay!

5252 Stroute 97, Sedalia, KY  42079
Last modified Sedalia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.