Posted May 25, 2009
This school is beyond amazing and east has nothing on west!:) in academics and sports so give up east these warriors will show you who's boss!!!(hey every body do the warriors rumble he-y-y-y-y-y-y lets rumble-rumble!!!

Shelby County West Middle School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
The teachers are wonderful and we really love the school!

Shelby County West Middle School 3

Posted March 25, 2009
My daughter feels safe at West, she enjoys school. I can't generalize on the teachers, there have been some I'm impressed with others not so much. Communication needs work. TAG does need work but Mr. Neihof seems to be working on that. Parents need to be aggressive for your student, TAG has been one learning experience after another this year! My daughter has enjoyed all her activities.

Shelby County West Middle School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
I love West Middle.The teachers over all are very nice and they are very caring...they try too help us out the best they can. The students here are over all very nice we get along pretty well!

Shelby County West Middle School 2

Posted February 14, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
its great! my daughter couldnt be happier there! the sports program is excellent and so is the academic but the tag program could use some work

Shelby County West Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008

Shelby County West Middle School 3

Posted January 30, 2008

Shelby County West Middle School 1

Posted July 25, 2007
Pitiful. The teachers could care less. The Talented and Gifted program is a name and nothing else. I am in 5 TAG categories and we did absolutly nothing. Administration is an embarresment.

Shelby County West Middle School
100 Warriors Way, Shelbyville, KY  40065
Last modified Shelby County West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shelby County West Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top