PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

My children are now in high school and have attended Cornerstone Christian Academy since Kindergarten. I truly feel that the teachers have partnered with our family in providing an advanced Christian education for my children. We highly recommend Cornerstone Christian Academy!
December 11, 2015

Bad
Good

I have two students here and look forward to when our third is old enough to attend! We have been here 3 years and just LOVE it! I can't say enough about the genuine love my kids get from the staff there. My kids have forged great friendships and I feel they are in a great christian enviroment that pushes them in academics as well as life. They are getting the foundation they need to excell in life and I am getting the support and guidance needed to help on my side of that. I JUST LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

I sent my daughter to this school for three years in the hopes of giving her a good Christian education. The severe lack of caring from the teachers, incessant bullying and eventually abuse by students that went ignored, damaged my daughter beyond belief. We resorted to homeschooling, because after three years of hell at this school, she was completely anti-social and was at the time near a mental breakdown, and still remains extremely anti-social and reclusive to this day. The only thing outstanding about this school, is the curriculum.

Cornerstone Christian Academy provides not only a safe and caring environment, but also runs a curriculum that far exceeds the public schools locally and state wide. My 3rd grade daughter is testing almost 2 years ahead of her peers, and this is very common amongst CCA students.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12