Posted December 02, 2011
I have two students here and look forward to when our third is old enough to attend! We have been here 3 years and just LOVE it! I can't say enough about the genuine love my kids get from the staff there. My kids have forged great friendships and I feel they are in a great christian enviroment that pushes them in academics as well as life. They are getting the foundation they need to excell in life and I am getting the support and guidance needed to help on my side of that. I JUST LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Cornerstone Christian Academy 1

Posted June 30, 2011
I sent my daughter to this school for three years in the hopes of giving her a good Christian education. The severe lack of caring from the teachers, incessant bullying and eventually abuse by students that went ignored, damaged my daughter beyond belief. We resorted to homeschooling, because after three years of hell at this school, she was completely anti-social and was at the time near a mental breakdown, and still remains extremely anti-social and reclusive to this day. The only thing outstanding about this school, is the curriculum.

Posted March 12, 2010
Cornerstone Christian Academy provides not only a safe and caring environment, but also runs a curriculum that far exceeds the public schools locally and state wide. My 3rd grade daughter is testing almost 2 years ahead of her peers, and this is very common amongst CCA students.

Cornerstone Christian Academy 2

Posted January 13, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 09, 2003
Not only do we love Cornerstone,our children do,even though the curriculum is challenging. Cornerstone is a Christian school where the Christian attributes of acceptance and encourgement are practiced by all. It's a marvelous environment for children in every way.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
3850 Frankfort Rd, Shelbyville, KY  40065
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top