Shepherdsville, KY

Posted April 18, 2014
the staff, teachers, faculty and other members of this public school are very immature. From what I have seen they put their own concerns in front of the students concerns. The school rating, test scores, attendance etc. The children that attend here are treated like dirt on the bottom of our shoe.

Posted April 18, 2014
if you get caught with gum in your mouth they try to force the students to scrap pre chewed gum from sidewalks, desk and anywhere they can find gum. This is absolutely disgusting

Hebron Middle School 5

Posted August 02, 2009
good teachers. first year

Posted March 02, 2009
I think this is a great school. The teachers, principal and all faculty are friendly and very caring. They work hard to teach these kids and the effort shows. They also have the best band program around thanks to an extremely dedicated band director. This is my sons second year here and I am proud that he attends this school.

Posted September 26, 2008
This is our first year at Hebron. My son is in 7th grade and my daughter is in 6th. I had them transferred from BLMS so they would have a better chance at learning. We tried to get them into Eastside, but it was full. I will admit that getting them into Hebron was a better choice. Principal Barbagallo is one of the best we have worked with. Hopefully our kids will be able to finish their whole Jr High learning experience at Hebron.

Posted March 02, 2008
I go to Hebron and the school is clean and the school has nice things I just wish they would let students and teachers have more one-on-one time with the kids I have trouble with my grades cause Im not understanding some of the things they teach.

Hebron Middle School 3

Posted January 16, 2008
My daughter goes to Hebron Middle School and is always happy and likes the teachers and says that everyone (including the teachers) are nice and this is her last yr. there and she has been there since the 6th grade and has said the same thing since her first day at Hebron Middle School!!!!

Hebron Middle School
3300 East Hebron Ln, Shepherdsville, KY  40165
Last modified Hebron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebron Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top