Bad
Good

My child is completing her first year at HMS Discovery school (6th grade). It has been a great year. Mr. Franklin is an excellent teacher, always looking for ways to inspire the kids and find great projects that are new and unique ways for them to learn. All of the teachers have been friendly, involved and responsive. The sports coaches have been very easy to work with and do a great job, especially Mrs. Thompson. Mrs. McKay is a wonderful music teacher and really goes the extra mile for the kids. I am very happy with HMS and so glad that my child is a student there.

This principal is visionary with discovery program. You must get credentials together fourth and fifth graders because it will only take top 70 students all over Bullitt county starting sixth grade and groom them for gifted And exceptional high school. Still Not guaranteed a spot at BAMS Bullitt academy math and science but good chance -- some go onto Gatton high school the highest rated in nation.

My daughter is now an eight grader at Hebron. She is currently in the new Discovery program and is excelling beautifully. The teachers do a fantastic job of preparing the kids for high school. Mr. Franklin is a phenomenal teacher. Many teachers at Hebron go above and beyond to help the kids. Communication has been great. Extracurricular groups are bountiful. We are happy to have left private education to come to the Bullitt county public school system. If your kids put in the effort they will reap the benefits!

the staff, teachers, faculty and other members of this public school are very immature. From what I have seen they put their own concerns in front of the students concerns. The school rating, test scores, attendance etc. The children that attend here are treated like dirt on the bottom of our shoe.

if you get caught with gum in your mouth they try to force the students to scrap pre chewed gum from sidewalks, desk and anywhere they can find gum. This is absolutely disgusting

good teachers. first year

I think this is a great school. The teachers, principal and all faculty are friendly and very caring. They work hard to teach these kids and the effort shows. They also have the best band program around thanks to an extremely dedicated band director. This is my sons second year here and I am proud that he attends this school.

This is our first year at Hebron. My son is in 7th grade and my daughter is in 6th. I had them transferred from BLMS so they would have a better chance at learning. We tried to get them into Eastside, but it was full. I will admit that getting them into Hebron was a better choice. Principal Barbagallo is one of the best we have worked with. Hopefully our kids will be able to finish their whole Jr High learning experience at Hebron.

I go to Hebron and the school is clean and the school has nice things I just wish they would let students and teachers have more one-on-one time with the kids I have trouble with my grades cause Im not understanding some of the things they teach.

My daughter goes to Hebron Middle School and is always happy and likes the teachers and says that everyone (including the teachers) are nice and this is her last yr. there and she has been there since the 6th grade and has said the same thing since her first day at Hebron Middle School!!!!

Last modified Hebron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.