Shepherdsville, KY

Posted April 09, 2015
This principal is visionary with discovery program. You must get credentials together fourth and fifth graders because it will only take top 70 students all over Bullitt county starting sixth grade and groom them for gifted And exceptional high school. Still Not guaranteed a spot at BAMS Bullitt academy math and science but good chance -- some go onto Gatton high school the highest rated in nation.

Posted March 04, 2015
My daughter is now an eight grader at Hebron. She is currently in the new Discovery program and is excelling beautifully. The teachers do a fantastic job of preparing the kids for high school. Mr. Franklin is a phenomenal teacher. Many teachers at Hebron go above and beyond to help the kids. Communication has been great. Extracurricular groups are bountiful. We are happy to have left private education to come to the Bullitt county public school system. If your kids put in the effort they will reap the benefits!

Posted April 18, 2014
the staff, teachers, faculty and other members of this public school are very immature. From what I have seen they put their own concerns in front of the students concerns. The school rating, test scores, attendance etc. The children that attend here are treated like dirt on the bottom of our shoe.

Posted April 18, 2014
if you get caught with gum in your mouth they try to force the students to scrap pre chewed gum from sidewalks, desk and anywhere they can find gum. This is absolutely disgusting

Posted August 02, 2009
good teachers. first year

Hebron Middle School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
I think this is a great school. The teachers, principal and all faculty are friendly and very caring. They work hard to teach these kids and the effort shows. They also have the best band program around thanks to an extremely dedicated band director. This is my sons second year here and I am proud that he attends this school.

Hebron Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
This is our first year at Hebron. My son is in 7th grade and my daughter is in 6th. I had them transferred from BLMS so they would have a better chance at learning. We tried to get them into Eastside, but it was full. I will admit that getting them into Hebron was a better choice. Principal Barbagallo is one of the best we have worked with. Hopefully our kids will be able to finish their whole Jr High learning experience at Hebron.

Hebron Middle School
3300 East Hebron Ln, Shepherdsville, KY  40165
Last modified Hebron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebron Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top