9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

North Bullitt High School 3

Posted September 06, 2010
I think North B High School is a great school as well as the Teachers and Principals.However they can carry only so much of a load. Do to the number of students per class creates a tremendous case load on each and every Teacher. I believe that if a Camel had all the feathers it could pack, It would be impossible for it to carry one more feather.Let us make our School system the greatest in the world reduce the student count in each classromm to a manageable number, and quit the testing testing testing untill the students have memorizes the answers and finally get a score the system can live. Give the Teachers case load that she/he can manage and start teaching our kids something.other than go to school and get stupid.

North Bullitt High School 1

Posted July 12, 2009
I am a student at North Bullitt High School and I cannot stand that school. It is soo crowded and alot of pressure. Pressure in high school is normal but there are things that need to Change. I cannot stand any of the counsilers or teachers. It dosent even seem like they try to make it a good school.

Posted March 01, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008
I have send two son to NBHS with great feed back from both they truely enjoyed the school as well as the teachers. Teachers will notified you with any concerns which truely matters to me as a parent. Education is very important no matter what school is what you instill in your child to learn. Parent

North Bullitt High School 3

Posted August 08, 2008
Hi i am a student at north bullitt high school . ANd i will be a jr there this year.I hate going to school there because its so croweed there that there is not anough room for every kid to be there. But i hope this year when i go back to school there they will make it to be better. But The teachers are great and they listen to you when you need something. but other than that if you would like to send your child there it is an awsome school.

North Bullitt High School 4

Posted January 17, 2008
I'm a senior at North Bullitt High School and feel it is the best high school in the county. I'm not at all school spirited but the teachers are all willing to help and are concerned for you. Over the summer my AP English teacher had us e-mail them about how our summer work was going. They want you to succeed. Like any school, students are the ones who create the drama, teachers and staff do what they can to prevent fights and such, but every school has those. If you want to feel like you pushed you shouldn't take the 'easy classes'. Overall, how the student behaves and how they make their decisions directly corresponds with the level of learning that is received. Also, NBHS tries to correspond with the parent, teachers will even e-mail the parents. Lack of involvement can't be thrown at the school.

North Bullitt High School 1

Posted November 03, 2007
im a student at north bullitt and all theyre worried about now a days is stay away from being called raciest, i really dont suggest sending any child here all their purposes are going no where quick.

Posted October 10, 2007
NBHS was a great school. the teachers were great people that loved to teach us students. I graduated in 2005 from this school and i would say that this school is worth sending your kids to, i know i will

Posted August 27, 2007
I graduated from NBHS in 2007 and I will send my kids to this school. It is a wonderful school. I graduated the Valedictorian of my senior class and was also senior class president. I could not have achieved any of this without the help of the teachers. They were truly my best friends. I still talk to some of them, and some even help me with my college work from Bellarmine University. I would recommend this school to anyone. Plus it is a small school so you feel more like a person than just a number. You have many opportunities to get involved at this school you just have to take them. I would North Bullitt an A+ and this is because of the staff. Thanks for my wonderful experience!

Posted January 25, 2007
Overall, I think that NBHS is a wonderful school. Principal Shultz is great. North Bullitt = A+! :) -Former student. c/o 2006

3200 East Hebron Ln, Shepherdsville, KY  40165
Last modified North Bullitt High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.