Shepherdsville, KY

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 22, 2015
Too many Moms filling in as teachers so they don't have to be away from their kids!

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 22, 2015
Teachers and parents pretending to be teachers were so unorganized. The sent most work home for parents to teach.? If kids complain about not studying for a test, teacher says, ok we won't test today. Handbook says no homework on Wednesday so families can attend church. However we always had homework. We discussed it with principle and he did nothing.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 22, 2015
No. They allow some students to do things and others get reprimanded for same thing?

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 22, 2015
My kids were so beat down emotionally by the bullying staff members. They hated school. I have honor roll students and had to pull them out of this school before they were damaged permanently.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 22, 2015
Too many bullies, including staff members. Principal cannot handle any conflict. Hides in office. They refuse to go by student handbook. How can you develop kids when the staff lacks in honesty and integrity?!

Little Flock Christian Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2015
This school lacks leadership. It is an unorganized mess! They have Moms filling in as teachers and they are Not qualified as teachers.

Little Flock Christian Academy 5

Posted November 03, 2010
My daughter attended this school and we were very satisfied. I now have two grandchildren attending and continue to be satisfied.

Little Flock Christian Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2010
We used to attend this school. We had trouble with our child being teased and we knew of other parents that went through the same thing with their children. One of the teachers we had during first grade had a lot of health problems and missed a lot of school. It seemed like she blamed the children if they had a hard time adjusting to new teachers. We noticed that some of the kids acted wild and I think it was due to the school not having enough adult supervision. There are some nice people at the school but I think it would help if they had more staff.

Little Flock Christian Academy 5

Posted May 04, 2010
My son attended LFCA this year for kindergarten, and the teachers were an absolute blessing sent from God. He had some behaviorial issues and his teachers worked with him and helped him understand the rules and concepts of how to deal with his issues. My son has truly flourished under the Leasership of LFCA. Keep up the great work!!!

Little Flock Christian Academy 4

Posted January 01, 2007
Caring environment but little help for those students who don't fit a traditional mold. My child has been there for 8 years and I worry about her prep for high school.

5500 North Preston Highway, Shepherdsville, KY  40165
Last modified Little Flock Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Little Flock Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top