Shepherdsville, KY

Posted November 03, 2010
My daughter attended this school and we were very satisfied. I now have two grandchildren attending and continue to be satisfied.

Little Flock Christian Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2010
We used to attend this school. We had trouble with our child being teased and we knew of other parents that went through the same thing with their children. One of the teachers we had during first grade had a lot of health problems and missed a lot of school. It seemed like she blamed the children if they had a hard time adjusting to new teachers. We noticed that some of the kids acted wild and I think it was due to the school not having enough adult supervision. There are some nice people at the school but I think it would help if they had more staff.

Posted May 04, 2010
My son attended LFCA this year for kindergarten, and the teachers were an absolute blessing sent from God. He had some behaviorial issues and his teachers worked with him and helped him understand the rules and concepts of how to deal with his issues. My son has truly flourished under the Leasership of LFCA. Keep up the great work!!!

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted June 26, 2008

Little Flock Christian Academy 4

Posted January 01, 2007
Caring environment but little help for those students who don't fit a traditional mold. My child has been there for 8 years and I worry about her prep for high school.

Posted February 15, 2005
i think this school rox. i attend lfca, and i have attended here since kindergarten. the teachers atre great, and mrs. michaels is a great principal! if you are thinking about enrolling your child here, i say, Go for it!

Little Flock Christian Academy
5500 North Preston Highway, Shepherdsville, KY  40165
Last modified Little Flock Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Little Flock Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top