Bad
Good

My daughter is in the special needs class at Freedom, and the staff and administration at the school are wonderful!! PTA is very involved, and the offer a lot of activities for the students!! GREAT SCHOOL!!

3 of my children have attended freedom. I feel the curriculum is challenging and the staff enjoy their jobs. There are many opportunities for kids to learn and have fun.

My daughter is entering the 3rd grade and my son is entering 1st this year at Freedom and I couldn't be happier with this school. The entire staff and teachers are just so nice and actually show interest in your children. I haven't heard one complaint out of my children about having to go to school. I can't believe how much they have learned in such a short time.

When we moved to Kentucky from Arizona my nephews were scared starting a new school. They were afraid to go to class by themselves, so for the first week of school the princepal walked them to class every morning and told them to have a wonderful day. It made my nephews transition so much better than it could have been. He was a very generous man to my nephews and I feel the school needs some of that generousity given back.

My son transferred here this year and is in the second grade. We both love it, and he actually enjoys going to school now! I had asked a lot of people about Freedom before I made the decision to transfer him here from a private school, and every comment was always positive. The teachers I have met are wonderful, and I was amazed to hear the principal and office staff welcoming each child by name to school each morning.

We moved to Bullitt County at the beginning of my daughter's 2nd grade year. I was a little nervous since we moved from another state and I knew little about the school system. Freedom Elementary exceeded my expectations. Between the teachers, staff and parents, it was apparent at the beginning everyone was there for one reason - helping the children succeed. Freedom Elementary to me is a Number 1 school!

My daughter as been at Freedom since the first year it opened. She is a fifth grader now and we both hate the thought of leaving. She has had excellent teachers every year and learned so much. I am very confident that she will be successful in middle school after being prepared by Freedom teachers.

I am extremely fortunate that my daughter was in the 1st class to enter kindergarten at this brand new school! She is now in 4th grade there, and loves it! I am so happy that she has had the opportunity to go to a school with the best staff and principal that this county has to offer! Our test scores show that Freedom Falcons are the best! Keep up the great work!

My Daughter is a kindergartner at Freedom. As a reading recovery teacher for a public school, I am very pleased with the academic programs she receives at Freedom. She has learned sooo much! I can tell that her teacher, Ms. Pierce,teaches very strategically and systematically. I am so glad that I chose Freedom for my daughter's education and I would recommend it to everyone! Robin Bolt

Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.