Bad
Good

My oldest son has attended Slaughters Elementary for nine years (K-8) and we absolutely love this school. Four years ago we moved out of the school district, but because of the excellent education that my children have received, my husband and I decided to keep them at Slaughters. The classes are small enough that the kids get more one on one attention and the majority of the teachers have been employed with the school for many years which has allowed them to develop a great team. I would recommend this school to anyone. Go Panthers!

I have 2 children attending Slaughters School. I like knowing that my kids recieve the one on one attention that they need. The teachers go out of their way to be available for the students.

I go to school here and I love it! It's the best school in the world! It might be small but our test scores were 94.9 And out of 130 kids tested 95 were inducted into the hall of fame for distinguish and proficent scores!

Last modified Slaughters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8