Slaughters, KY

Posted May 19, 2008
My oldest son has attended Slaughters Elementary for nine years (K-8) and we absolutely love this school. Four years ago we moved out of the school district, but because of the excellent education that my children have received, my husband and I decided to keep them at Slaughters. The classes are small enough that the kids get more one on one attention and the majority of the teachers have been employed with the school for many years which has allowed them to develop a great team. I would recommend this school to anyone. Go Panthers!

Slaughters Elementary School

Posted February 07, 2008
I have 2 children attending Slaughters School. I like knowing that my kids recieve the one on one attention that they need. The teachers go out of their way to be available for the students.

Posted November 14, 2007
I go to school here and I love it! It's the best school in the world! It might be small but our test scores were 94.9 And out of 130 kids tested 95 were inducted into the hall of fame for distinguish and proficent scores!

Posted May 08, 2006
Slaughters Elementary is a terrific school. The teachers expect a lot from the students, and the classes are not huge. My daughter was advanced in orchestra when she returned from KY to attend school in Texas because she had received such terrific instruction by her band teachers at Slaughters. The teachers are good at returning email communication, and the school is actually part of pilot program in the state utilizing the four-day school week. Their test scores are the same or higher than they were when they were on a five-day schedule. I think any parent would happy to have his or her child at SEM. Thanks.

Slaughters Elementary School
10362 Stateroute 138, Slaughters, KY  42456
Last modified Slaughters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Slaughters Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top