9-12 & Ungraded
Smithland, KY

Livingston Central High School 2

Posted December 21, 2013
I graduated from Livingston in 2008. Education is mediocre. It always seemed to me like most teachers were more worried about gossip. If you weren't related to some of the teachers or the teachers didn't know your parents you didn't have a chance. And seriously no football STILL? Livingston county education system needs someone to access the financial situation to make that happen. Only teacher I can recall learning from was Doris Cothron and I believe she has retired.I am not proud that I graduated from there. I wish I would have switched to Marshall county or Mcracken.

Livingston Central High School 2

Posted September 22, 2013
I am a parent, whom currently has a child attending Lone Oak, and 2 at Sharpe. I wanted them attending here, but everything I put together; it won't happen. Education is sub par and no football team... Get a football team in the next 3-4 years, I'll enroll a future area star. Get curriculum up, especially in technology, I'll enroll s future electronics tech and future computer tech/programmer. Otherwise, I can't subject my children to less, when more is nearby.

Posted June 25, 2008

Posted October 07, 2005
- a former student
I lived in Livingston County most of my life. I graduated from there and my oldest child graduated from there in 2000. I think the education was mediocre, at best. I have since moved away from there. My youngest child is a sophmore and is attending a school in another district. The differences are astounding! Livingston does not offer much at all to keep the students interested in attending school. For example; various extracirrucular activities and technology. The school seems not involved with the constantly changing times. Maybe the drop-out rate would not be so high if the students were not so bored. LCHS really needs an upgrade in what they have to offer the students. Livingston County is a beautiful place to live, but the schools in this district really need to shape up!

Livingston Central High School 5

Posted March 09, 2005

Livingston Central High School 3

Posted December 28, 2004

Livingston Central High School 3

Posted August 18, 2004
i am a student at livingston central and i belive that the only thing we should add to our school is technology...yes we do have some, but not like what most schools have. i feel that our community is affraid of technology and we need to have a specialist gome in and teach our teachers how to use new technology to help better the students understanding of what the teachers are trying to teach...i also think we could seriously use a football team!

Posted February 22, 2004
Please check on drop out rates at this high school. The administration is covering up the actual drop out rate to receive special funding etc.

Livingston Central High School 5

Posted January 25, 2004

Livingston Central High School
750 US Hwy 60 West, Smithland, KY  42081
(270) 928-2065
Last modified Livingston Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livingston Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top