Posted March 27, 2014
Coming from a different state an education system to having my own children and experiencing 2 counties systems in the area, my husband and I are looking to buy our first home in the area just for the purpose of putting our 4 children through this superb school. I am overwhelmingly impressed with the structure and compassion they show to the individual needs of each child in their care.

Posted October 30, 2009
We recently moved here from Ohio. So far, we really love the school.

Posted January 06, 2008

Southgate Public School 4

Posted March 28, 2007
having smaller student per class makes my children a name not a number,they get more one on one help when it is needed, teacher are always available when they are needed.

Southgate Public School
6 Wm Blatt and Evergreen Aves., Southgate, KY  41071
Last modified Southgate Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southgate Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top