Bad
Good

This is the best elementary in Scott County without doubt. Classroom size is small, teachers are very caring and dedicated. The only area I would like to see improvement on is adding an arts or foreign language. Students are exposed to music, PE and library classes. Some other elementaries in the county offer it and I beleive it could be done.

Stamping Ground is a wonderful school with a family atmosphere. The Principal is very kind and treats the students with the up most respect. My daughter loves going to school and has learned so much. We had thought about placing her in a local private school, but are very happy we enrolled her at Stamping Ground. I rate the school 5 stars!!

My daugher started at Stamping Ground after we removed her from the local Catholic School and she adjusted beautifully. We brought her in after Christmas break and they all went out of their way to make her feel welcome. I feel she is getting a more well rounded education and a more up-to-date education then she was receiving. My one complaint is that they do not have an art teacher and I wish they were getting extra art.

Last modified Stamping Ground Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.