Stanford, KY

Stanford Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I have two children that attens Stanford elementary. My daughter hass been there for five years and this is my sons second year there. I love the fact that the faculity and principal work so close toegether to provide a great learning atmosphere.

Stanford Elementary School 2

Posted November 11, 2006

Stanford Elementary School 5

Posted June 27, 2006
I am not a parent, but I had the opportunity to work as a student teacher at Stanford. I was surprised to read in a recent review that the school was a 'disappointment'-- because actually I believe it is anything but. The principal is focused on the children and academic success. He also works closely with the teachers to create a learning-centered environment. I could not have asked for a better school to be a part of. The staff always puts the students first. The parents with whom I came into contact agree wholeheartedly. This is a model school, a 'community of learners,' and I would recommend it without a doubt. As for the resignation of the principal, I would like to say that no school is without obstacles. What we whould focus on is the way the school as a whole bounced back. This school will continue to thrive.

Stanford Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2006
As a former parent I felt that Stanford Elementary was a major dissappointment to its students and community. This school is severely overcrowded and has poor test scores with seemingly little effort to improve. They also have administrative problems with 3 different vice-principals in the past 4 years and now the unexpected, unexplained resignation of the head principal at the most crucial time of the year (2 weeks before testing) with only 9 weeks of the school year left. This school is in desperate need of a strong leader with an undying, undiscouraging work ethic who is willing to make hard, honest, and sometimes unpopular decisions thats only objective is for the betterment of all students and not the agenda of self or adults.

Stanford Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2004
I as a former student & mom of a student highly recommend school. The teachers,especially Mrs. Noe & Ms. Hester are the best. They have made mine and my daughter's life so much easier. The kindgarten teachers are wonderful. They make learning fun. This is a very well organized school. Any Parent would/is proud to send their child to this school. Thanks again to all the teachers for all that you do. Kendra's Mom and Josh's Aunt! Tammy

Stanford Elementary School
101 Old Fort Rd, Stanford, KY  40484
Last modified Stanford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanford Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top