Stanton, KY

Stanton Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2009
When my daughter went on the first day of school she was terrified, but the teachers were extremly patient with her, and still are. She has learned so much and I actually have a different child. I can't thank the school and staff enough for all they have done and continue to do. I attended Stanton Elementary more than 20 years ago and they are as dedicated today as they were then. Even though the building has been updated over the years, what a great feeling to know that my daughter is attending the same school that mom did. She is just getting started on her education, but she has something new every day and her excitement is so contagious that I hav even gone back to college myself! Thanks again and keep up the good work. You are teaching my future.

Stanton Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2004

Stanton Elementary School
651 Breckinridge St, Stanton, KY  40380
Last modified Stanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top