Posted February 17, 2013
We just moved into the school district this year. WOW! The faculty that have worked with our children are amazing. They are able to take gifted children from several classes and elevate the educational experience by small group activities. Socially, they have fit in well and now have lots of friends. It doesn't feel like a public school, but a small town private school.

Posted February 16, 2012
My children have attended New Haven for 4 years now and we love it. We cannot say enough about the caring staff, from administration to teachers, and even custodians. New Haven has a real family feel. As parents we feel welcomed to stop by school when we need to, attend lunch with our kids at any time, or become involved as volunteers. Our children are thriving, and the education in special subjects like Technology, Music, or Drama is fantastic.

Posted January 12, 2012
My husband and I moved here this year and i have to say this is the best school that our son has ever went to. I really enjoy this school. My son has a speech delay and is behind a bit and they try to make sure that he is getting everything he needs. Even though he is in 1st grade they pull him every day to work on some K grade level things he is having problems with. I really dont want to leave this school its the best . Enrolling your child in this school would be the best thing for your child. You can not go wrong here.

New Haven Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
Teachers are phenominal and very involved with the students. Very impressed with the organization and communication that is occurring. Extremely pleased with New Haven!

Posted October 02, 2009
Great school, awesome staff and PTA!! Great community!

New Haven Elementary School 0

Posted August 22, 2009
Amazing staff, positive and involved PTA. I am so proud to have had a student attend New Haven. Keep up the great work!

Posted March 09, 2008
The teachers and staff are very educated and super caring to the children. I am very pleased that my child goes to this school.

Posted April 21, 2005
Positives: excellent supplemental educational programs such as Spanish, Drama, Art, Music, and PE. Wonderful teaching staff and high level of parent involvement. Weaknesses: multi-age/multi-grade level classes fail to meet the needs of higher performing students. Curriculum doesn't challenge bright students in upper grade of multi-grade classrooms. Structure of 'school families' limits student interactions with the vast majority of their grade level peers by placing students into family 'tracks' where they remain throughout their years at this school.

Posted March 08, 2004

Posted March 07, 2004
As a parent of present, past and future students of New Haven, I am proud to reccommend this school for anyone considering a move into the area. you will not find a combination of staff, faculty, administrators, parents and students anywhere else that care so much about each individual student.

New Haven Elementary School
10854 US 42, Union, KY  41091
Last modified New Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Haven Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top