Uniontown, KY

Posted August 24, 2014
I loved this school as a child and I love it now as an adult. I've noticed that a lot of the teachers I've had at UES are still there. As an adult I've observed in many classrooms for my field experience hours, and I truly hope to be employeed there one day. I love the closeness of the faculty and students, it shows that just because Uniontown is a small community, there's a lot of love within the school system. Bravo UES for being one the best!

Uniontown Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
This is a small school that is great. There is alot of hands on one on one learning. my step daughter will graduate this year and we will miss this school so much!

Uniontown Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
Awsome school! Great teacher 's and wonderful princpal!!

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted December 01, 2005
This school is the best one on one school in the tri-state area. Students are treated as people and not just as a name on a piece of paper. Students are known by name, not just by their own teacher, but all teachers, aids, and staff. I wouldn't let my child go anywhere else in the county. This school has more parent involvement than any other around after talking to parents at other schools. Great school!

Posted May 03, 2004

Uniontown Elementary School
401 Walnut St, Uniontown, KY  42461
Last modified Uniontown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uniontown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top