Villa Hills, KY
Students enrolled: 1,059

Posted June 20, 2014
we moved from India recently and our daughter did just great on her 4th grade. Thanx to the teacher, the staff and personal supportive teachers who have given her hope she could be part of the growth. The school is always striving to be better and better and teach the right skill, talent and attitude. Shari's Parent

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter has attended this school for 3 years. I am extremely happy with the curriculum and the teacher's involvement.

River Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2012
Just wanted a little info about what is going at River Ridge. Went to a bridal shower and asked "what is going on at River Ridge, heard they are busing children in from everywhere, this is about the tenth time I have been asked in the last month. I know that parents are not happy with the current principal, but is this something that I really have to be concerned about? Would love some input, thanks.

River Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2011
My daughter has been at river ridge since Kindergarten. At first, I was very happy with the school. Her kindergarten teacher was fantastic. As she progressed through the grades however, she has complained to me multiple times that she wanted to be more challenged in reading and spelling. I have talked to the teachers and they have done little to nothing to address the situation so I have had to challenge her at home. I am hoping this year will be different. It is a good school, but there are certainly some downfalls.

River Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2011
I have sent all of my children to River Ridge and have loved the teachers. They are very dedicated and communicate well even though it is a very large school. The school also has a very active PTO. I have had some unpleasant dealings with the principal where I have come away feeling like she felt she had far more important things to do than talk to me. I'm also inclined to agree with another reviewer that the car rider situation is pretty chaotic. While the staff is great with the kids sometimes I think that the administration struggles to manage such a large number of students.

Posted January 02, 2011
This has great teachers! They have hands on activities with me and other students that need help. There progams are awesome! I am a 4th grader and I started in K. I want to stay until I go to 6th!!

Posted May 21, 2010
This is a great school! My son has really done well here. All the teachers and staff are really nice.

Posted December 10, 2009
This school is absoulutly the best! My daughters have gone there for five years and love it! They treat my children very well! I reccomend for you to apply your children!

Posted October 08, 2008

River Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2008
I think the car rider routine is ridiculous. I don't understand why you can't pick your kid up when needed. I picked my daughter up 2 times and was told I had to get a car rider number because they wanted consistancy. It's ridiculous. Other than that the teachers are great!!

River Ridge Elementary School
2772 Amsterdam Rd, Villa Hills, KY  41017
Last modified River Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top